Birthday part two cus i can

My birthday rolled around just as quickly as Draco's. it wasn't a good thing though, I knew what was to happen.

Flashback*
"You see now sister why I need you. Your skills will win this war for us, for our cause, for Draco." My brother looked at me with a deadly smile. I looked up finally after wrapping my head around the things he had told me about my nature before. "I will help you, I truly will I want to be known and I want everyone who ever crossed us and our family to die" my brother nodded approvingly, "when summer begins you will come back with Draco, you will both get branded and you will both help me. I have a feeling only one will succeed though so for your lovers sake become the sister I need, or dear Draco will pay for your poor judgement" and with that he left. He left me in the cold room to think of the things I wanted to do to him. It was true I did have the same views as my brother however he wasn't worthy of being the Dark Lord, he had muggle blood within him, filthy blood that didn't deserve the high throne he sat on. I wanted him dead.     End of Le Flashback*

I sat up on my bed feeling cold on the hot summers evening. I grasped my blanket and headed down to the common room where I know I would find someone to distract me. I walked down the stairs only to find it completely empty, not one soul and I mean one soul. I headed to my second best place, the Astronomy tower.
I loved the astronomy tower because I loved astronomy simple. The way it overlooked the lake and the dark forest. The way I could see beyond this castle, I could see hills upon hills and I could envision a future for myself, a future that I liked a future of power, but also love and happiness and excitement. However much I loved the feeling of power that I felt within me from degrading others or hurting someone I knew I also could never block off any pure feelings of happiness, I know I needed those moments like the summers with Draco which we travelled away, shopping with Nova and Diana, being with people who made me good, I knew deep down I was heavily swayed by my surroundings but I was ready to be my own person.

I walked trough the halls until I felt someone grab my hand. "What the hell!" I looked at the boy and saw none other than Ron Weasley?
"Look I don't even want to talk to you but, what have you down to Harry?" I was shocked and I must have looked it aswell because Ron looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" "He won't stop talking about you, he just keeps going on and on about you and I need him to stop." I creased my eyebrows in an attempt to wrap this around my brain, which by the way was overflowing with information. "I haven't done anything now if you would let go of me" I yanked my arm out of his grasp and was heading to the common rooms when I heard him shout. "I know what you are! My father talked about the girl who would never be like any of us, half demon blood half witch! You don't full me Andromeda Riddle!" He looked furious as he stomped away but I was even more furious not only that I was scared. Scared that he had just found out everything I didn't want anyone to know.

I ran back to the dungeons dying to dive into my bed and never come out from the thick green cover until I bumped into a familiar blonde. "Hey Meda I was looking for you" I looked up at him and he must have seen that I was scared because soon I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug, Draco ran his hands up and down my back and then withdrew from our embrace brushing his thumb against my cheek and playing with a strand of my hair "what's wrong" he asked tilting his head to the side and looking down at me. I simply motioned for him to follow me as I made my way back to my room. I told him what had happened and he looked ready to punch Ron but I'm sure we could find some discreet way to shut him up. Soon I went to sleep and Draco left to his dorm aswell and tomorrow it would be the day I somewhat dreaded because it meant going back to my brother. I didn't hate him I just didn't want him with all that power, he didn't deserve it and it would be good if it was equally shared but he will use my abilities and then probably kill me and Draco and I refuse to let that happen.

Gasping for air I jolted up on my bed waking up from the nightmare occurring in my brain. The sun was all right up which meant I probably didn't have much longer to sleep not that I wanted to. I grabbed my towel and showered and got dressed in my robes. I headed down to the common room to finish off my homework for potions and to look out at the Lake, it did always calm me.
"Meda?" I felt someone tap my shoulder, "hi Draco" he hugged me and whispered happy birthday in my ear. I gave him a small smile and he gave me my present which I definitely didn't want or need it from him, "Draco seriously you really didn't have to. You've been there for me all year round that's more of a gift than I cold have ever asked for" "just open it" I slowly opened it and saw a ring inside, "thank you" "it's not just any ring Meda, it's a promise ring, well kind of like an unbreakable vow if one of us breaks it the ring will break." I looked down at the small ring, "I got one too, we just have to promise to always be there for each other l, no matter what" I nodded and quickly put the ring on not thinking twice about his promise because I would always be there for Draco no matter what.