Loyalty

The Yule ball had come quicker than ever and with the Yule ball also came meeting my brother, Voldemort. I wasn't scared, I should be, but I was somehow happy and at peace in a way to know that I was wanted by him. I wanted to know about his life, his beliefs, my powers, our legacy I needed answers and soon I would have them all.

"Meda?" I heard Draco call my name from outside my bedroom door. "Come in!" He walked in quickly shutting the door behind him. "Are you ready? We leave tomorrow yes?" I rolled my eyes at his nervousness. "Yes Draco I'm ready, the real question here is are you?" I asked him putting my eyebrows together in a questioning way. He scoffed at me and laid on the bed next to me. I combed through his hair slowly while we just talked about classes. "Do you want to be my date to the Yule ball?" He asked abruptly louder than our other conversation so his question was out of place in the silence of the room. I looked down at him and smiled, "yes" he did a little side smirk, something i know way to well after 4 years of knowing him. I rolled my eyes at him. "What colour dress should I get?" He propped himself up on my bed by his elbows and looked at me, almost studying me. "Well from your complexion I would recommend a dark colour, but you'll look beautiful in anything."

We were leaving today to go to his house. His mother sent a letter to Dumbledore saying we had to be brought there due to an emergency of some sort. She arrived quickly by Floor powder and hurried off with her after she talked to Dumbledore quickly as we needed to sue his fireplace. With the sound of wind around us we arrived quickly. We walked into his house and he grabbed my hand out of instinct. "Your freezing!" He remarked grabbing both my hands with his and blowing on them in an attempt to warm them up. I smiled at his attempts and laughed quietly, "after 4 years I would expect you to now I'm basically cold blooded" Draco nodded in agreement but didn't let go of my hand leading me through his house with his mum in front. "Draco dear. Show Andromeda to her room and we will then have a meeting in the room." Draco nodded and kissed his mums cheek and led me away. "Draco that's your room" I said in a huff from running around his manor. "I know" I dismissed it as I was used to sleeping with him by now. We both changed clothes to be more fitting as he said for the occasion and headed down to "the room". Draco wore a black suit which made him look extremely pale, but also extremely attractive. I wore a simple black dress.

We entered the dark room, which almost had a damp feeling to it making it seem even colder than it was, it made me feel warm though like I was in my habitat. I dismissed the feeling in me and proceeded to walk inside with Draco tailing me. "Ahh Sister" I heard from the end of the table. I heard a weak raspy voice. "Tom" I started showing no fear at all, showing now emotion actually, mirroring my brothers exact feelings. We came to a halt when we could see him. He was weak and small, almost like a new born so incredibly small and fragile, but worn out and old at the same time. I sat down, I looked back at Draco who looked at me with worried eyes "don't worry you can leave, I'm okay" Draco gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze and quickly left the room. "I think you have some questions for me?" I stated my voice coming out strong and brave. "Likewise for you Andromeda."

"So Andromeda tell me about these special abilities mother and father blessed you with" he spoke with curiosity laced in his stone cold voice. "I don't really know yet to be honest, I was hoping you'd have answers for me," he looked up at me in his weak state and explained, he explained everything.

"Are you satisfied sister?" At this point I was sat down on a chair overlooking the dark room, "I want it," he laughed a small laugh. "Come closer sister, let me brand you. Your loyalty shall lie with me, we will be invincible"

I walked back out the cold room, I followed the corridors which I had learned to love, the quietness in this house made me feel at peace, unlike in my Muggle home where everyone is constantly making noise when they're home. I walked into Dracos room and saw him lying on his bed looking up at the ceiling, I stumbled onto the bed next to him sitting up and looking at his door. "Are you okay?" I showed him the mark and he just looked down, "I want it" he looked up at me, "I want his power, he doesn't deserve it he is a half blood yet the whole world fears him, I want the power and loyalty he has." Draco hugged me and I laid my head in his shoulder, "I'm guessing it didn't go according?" He said dismissing my previous statement, "he doesn't deserve it" "whatever you do I will always be by your side, my loyalty lies with you Meda." I fell asleep in Draco's arms,. My brain brimmed wit new information and I was overly tired from pondering over all the options that roamed my mind.

Wassup I don't know what I'm doing anymore thank you mwuah