Concealment

I wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into but by the time I turned 16 and summer started I knew I wouldn't be going back to school.

Couple months back my brother asked me a series of questions, questions no one would ever get asked and certainly not have an answer for, however, as son as he asked I answered as clear as I could have at the time. I gave him the answers he wanted and he couldn't possibly know I was lying because his mind tricks didn't work on me. I had power over him and he knew it as soon as he asked me if I would ever betray him and his cause,

"So Sister, would you?"
"Yes"

Draco hadn't been doing well since summer started probably due to the things he failed to do we all knew Voldemort wanted him dead but I simply wouldn't allow that, my brother certainly had a lot of power and control but when it came to me he was scared. And so was everyone else, people cowered in fear at his name but with me it was worse they were terrified everyone was expect for one.  "Hey Draco!" I whispered as I caught him walking the large hall at night, he turned around quickly looking exhausted. "Wanna do something fun?" His eyebrows raised up and down in curiosity and for the first time in a while that famous Malfoy smirk worked its way up from his mouth to his eyes. "I wanna go somewhere, the Muggle world, to one of the houses left to me please?" He smiled and grabbed my hand which I was guessing was a yes.

We were already in London and walking around admiring a park we managed to apparate to. "This is beautiful!" I said as I looked around at the lit city, "wait until you see your house!" We eventually got tired and apparated to my house that was truly breathtaking, the white marble blanked out with the light of the moon and everything was impeccably clean. "Draco this is beautiful." He gave me a straight smile and we headed off to sleep in different rooms.

I woke up with the sun in my face making me very hot, I looked around at the expensively decorated room knowing fully well this was my room. I stroked the bed covers while getting up I stepped on the small steps that made up a small stage for my bed and headed to my closet, a closet full of expensive designer clothing that probably still fitted me well. I saw a dress a dress that was absolutely stunning and as I touched it I had an idea. "Draco!!" I screamed while running down the long hall to his room, he was still asleep so I jumped on the bed around him which made him wake up very startled. "Meda what are you doing?" "Let's party!" He looked extremely confused, " I remember having these friends that are wild party animals, let's party!" He smirked at me as if he knew exactly who I was on about.

I had managed to get into contact with Nova and Diana and immediately they started planning a party. They seemed surprised with me calling but I wanted to let loose and have fun. Me and Draco spent the day in my pool having fun eventually it was getting dark which meant that it was around 8 and me and Draco went off to get ready. I headed to my room and quickly showered, I stepped out and put lotion on along with perfume and some more nice smelling things, I looked at the dress and quickly put it on. The dress fit perfectly as I generally hadn't grown that much or gotten any bigger due to generally not eating at all. I placed some heels on too and grabbed a purse. I met Draco who simply blinked at me and had his mouth open. "Take a picture it lasts longer" he blinked again and breathed in deep, "I wish we constantly lived in the Muggle world." I laughed and we headed to my garage, despite not living in the Muggle world I had learned how to drive. We headed to place Nova and Diana had said and saw a beautiful house decorated with decoration and music booming from inside it.

Dracos POV:
Andromeda had been drinking and dancing her way through the night and I simply couldn't stop worrying about everything. I sat down on a couch as far as I could get from the music but it seemed to be booming off every wall in the house. "Let's dance!" I saw Andromeda grabbing my hand and leading me off to the dance floor. "Meda I'm really not good at-" "ssshhh" she put her finger to my lips and laughed as she swayed to the rhythm of the song that was playing. I just looked out of place compared to her. "You know Draco your not like the rest." She looked at me while talking through her drunkness. "I think your drunk" "I know I am, I like you though, your not scared of me" she said as she laughed while making her eyes glaze over with the darkness we've all come to know. I smiled looking at her she would never know Ive been in live with her for many years. Suddenly I felt her lips on mine as she grabbed my face and stared at me biting her lip. "Oh wow"

The rest of the night was a blur as I was under Medas spell, I drank, danced, jumped around I let go for once and forgot about my worries.

"Hey sleepyhead" I said to Meda as we woke up in her bed tangled together. "Oh god, I'm dead" I laughed at her and got up to wash myself ready to make us breakfast.

Andromeda's POV:
The plan was working according to what I need in order to take my brother down, he thought I was clueless to the things he attempted to do to me but he just didn't know how powerful I was. I remembered everything and everything I did I did in order to take him out, I felt bad for using Draco but I know when I told him he would understand because he would always stick to my side no matter what.

I forgot bout this

Mood