New Beginnings

Going back to school was harder every time. Me and Draco certainly didn't want to think about what would happen when we graduated either. Sirius has been caught obviously by Potter, yet somehow, escaped and is a fugitive.

It was a day before Draco's birthday, the 4th of June and it was almost time for us to go back home. This summer I was staying with the Malfoy's due to the prophecy, a prophecy I had 0 clue about. We decided to go out for a swim with Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaine. Pansy brought  along Daphne, her girlfriend and Blaine brought some Ravenclaw he had been recently with. We all left and headed to the lake. I was behind the group which Draco, he put his arm around me and assured me everything was fine and kissed the side of my head.

As we all arrived at the lake everyone stripped immediately to their swimsuits and jumped in nit thinking twice about how cold the water would be. I took off my top leaving me with my bikini top and a skirt and sat down. There was something constantly in the back of my mind, like that feeling you get when you forget something but I couldn't figure it out. Draco lifted me up and looked at my eyes giving me a side grin. "Come on let's have fun it's our birthday month," he looked down at my skirt and raised his eyebrow. I unzipped it at the back and let it drop leaving me in my bikini, to which Draco looked at me protectively over, "bit showy no?", I smirked flipping my hair to the other side, "jealous Malfoy?" I continued smiling as I saw the look in Draco's eyes change from protective to playful, he took off his shirt and walked towards me making me slightly trip but soon began running away as Draco chased me quickly grabbing onto me and pulling me over his shoulder walking to the water and throwing me in when he knew it was deep enough.  I quickly broke through the cold surface and smiled at him as I swam out further away and floated around feeling relief and total relaxation from feeling the water on my back and hitting my head slowly. I felt someone swimming towards me and lifted my head up, I saw Draco and soon cling to him grabbing onto his shoulders and wrapping my legs around his torso. "14 tomorrow, you're old" I said as I gently ruffles his hair up, he smirked up at me as he dipped me in the water. "You're 14 just after me I'm not old for long." After a day of swimming we eventually went back and all relaxed in the common room.

Mine and Draco's birthdays had passed quickly and we were almost finishing school. Today we were going to have a talk in the astronomy tower. I had no clue what he wanted to talk about but it should be fine, however my anxiety was sky high. I approached the stairs up to
The tower and slowly climbed each one making my chest feel heavier and heavier. I saw Draco leaning over the railing and made my way over to him placing my hand on his back to indicate I was here but also for comfort because he was my best friend and I could tell he was tense and in deep thought. "Are you okay?" I asked him softly as he shook his head creasing his eyebrows.
"You can't come with me,we can't even be together this summer" I was officially worried about him. "But your dad-" "I don't want you there!" I couldn't read his expression but I knew he didn't mean that. "Draco I'm your best friend what is wrong?" "I'm sorry I can't do this" he stormed off and left me pondering over what just had happened. It was my turn to look over the Hogwarts grounds in deep thought as I tried to come up with a thousand reasons for his sudden outburst.

I had gone back home by myself. This summer wasn't going to be easy, at all. I tried distracting myself by going shopping, going for walks/runs, swimming, playing tennis but nothing worked. He was always in the back of my mind pushing through my many barriers to block him out. I mean he was my best friend why wouldn't I care about him. My mother asked me to go to ballet classes, I wasn't keen but I could attempt something else to distract myself from the blonde boy.

Walking into the ballet studio I saw many girls, all with frail, skinny bodies something that made me so anxious. I wasn't fat, but I wasn't considered your average pretty skinny girl. They were all fair skinned, with muscles in all the right places, their hair neatly tucked into low buns and ponytails with stupid perfect outfits and cardigans. I wore a black leotard with skin coloured tights and some black ankle warmers and a black cardigan along with the black skirt. I walked to the teacher and we discussed my possible future. The class in general was exciting date I say it to me. I learned the basics and found myself distracted enough with the thought process of learning a new skill. Afterwards I had made some friends who had given me great tips, I headed to my limo leaving my new friends talking, probably already hating me because of money, no matter how much I tried to hate being rich I simply found myself relishing in the wealth of life I was spoiled and I knew it but I simply couldn't live otherwise.

It had been 2 weeks. This was the most tedious amount of time I had ever spent by myself. My parents were away travelling and I had no company except the maids which I simply ignored. I heard a knock on my door but ignored it thinking it was Rose. "Hey!" I looked at the door mad that someone walked in without my permission. I finally realised who stood at the door. I smiled instantly biting my lip with my excitement and got off my bed running over the boy and wrapping my arms around him in happiness, and relief as I knew summer was about to get a lot more fun.

Now the question is who walked through the door??