First week

Waking up the young girl came to the realisation her and Draco were still tangled together since neither could be bothered to get up. She decided however to move out of his grasp and get ready for their first day of classes, she went to her bathroom and washed her face and teeth and then put on her school robes and when she went back to her room she saw Draco hugging a pillow just how he was holding her but frowning. She decided to wake him up and started poking his face and messing with his hair. The young boy stirred for a while before growling in protest to the girls actions. He rolled over and threw himself onto the girls lap still with closed eyes." Come in Draco its the first day and we're getting our timetables today." This made Draco open his eyes, all of a sudden Draco sat up and grabbed the girl by her shoulders, "that means we can see what classes we have together COME ON!"

After Draco having gotten ready they made their way to the hall with Crabbe and Goyle following the pair and sitting across from them at the Slytherin table. And after breakfast owls all around gave everyone their timetable.
"Okay you first" the girl turned to Draco and spoke aloud "I have Potions, DADA,Charms, History of Magic and then Flying. " "yes we have the same classes" the two chatted idly before they had to go to their first class.

Upon entering the Potions classroom Andromeda realised that the professor was late but she dismissed it and chatted with Zabini and Draco. "Hello everyone, now this class is to help you out on the field and trust me when I say there will be no silly wand waving in my classroom, here you will learn one of the most important parts of being witches and wizards." "Ah mr Potter our new found celebrity" Snape went on to humiliate Harry which was quite hilarious to be quite honest. However upon continuing the register he took an interest to me "last but not least Andromeda Rhodes ah miss Rhodes, I remember your auntie she was quite the Slytherin and so will you" he carried on and Draco just looked at me.

The rest of the day went by quite quickly and it was time for our flying lessons me and Draco stood side by side but still closer than anyone else in Slytherin or the Gryffindor side. Madam Hooch explained how to get our brooms and as soon as we all said up me and Draco got it on the first try but so did Harry Potter. Soon enough we were all going to fly however Longbottom had his own ideas.
"Neville you know if she wanted us to fly she would have said go" Neville looked panicked and some Slytherin laughed at me. He carried on flying up until eventually he fell on the floor after hanging from a statue. Madam Hooch took him to the hospital wing and Draco leaned down to pick up something "now if the fat lump had given this a squeeze maybe he would have remembered to have fallen on his fat arse" I laughed and leaned on Dracos shoulder "give it here Malfoy" "or what?" I turned around and faced Harry "or I will have to snatch it from you" Harry was dead serious but Draco was having fun "maybe I will leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find" and off he went flying on his broom rather well if I do say so myself but Harry was persistent and followed after him which made me very protective of Draco all of a sudden. I watched carefully as the boys quarrelled and then I saw Draco throw whatever he was holding and come back next to me "that was good" I whispered in his ear and he smirked as we made our way away from the group of people. "Harry Potter! Come with me" we watched as MacGonogal took Harry away and I prayed the had seen him fly so he could get a punishment for it.

The rest of the week went by quite smoothly despite some arguments here and there. But I would be crazy to say I thought I had found my place. On a Saturday night me and Draco snuck out to go to the library as we wanted to find out more about my necklace and his ring he had. We were almost by the library when we heard hushed voices coming our way. Draco lead me to a small entrance and we listened to who was coming.
"I'm telling you Hermione there is something or someone that Snape is hiding." "You're both crazy"
Me and Draco looked at each other with wide eyes and both thought the same thing at once.

Carefully following the so called trio we were led to a hut that belonged to a very hairy man. We watched carefully until Harry spotted us and we ran back to tell MacGonogal of the events. "Thank you for telling me Mr.Malfoy and Miss.Rhodes I will get them wait here"
As she left the room I thought I could hear Dracos thoughts what if  we get in trouble for wanting to go to the library "there's no harm in that now is there, it will be exciting" Draco looked at me like I was crazy "wait did I say that out loud?" "No I don't think you did, I think I heard your thoughts" "okay we really need to go to the library because I think our protective ring and necklace are connected or something of the sort".
Just then they all burst in and the Proffessor expressed her concern with them being out of bed but then proceeded to tell us we all had detention to which Draco didn't enjoy but I didn't mind.

We had to go into the dark forest with Hagrid who was a tatted, unhygienic giant. He split us up so it was me and Draco and Potter and him with Granger and the Ginger.
"Well then we get Fang" "just so you know he's a bloody coward." And the dog made his way to Draco's side.
As we descended further into the forest I could sense the fear radiating off Draco and held his hand for comfort to which he gladly squeezed and held back with some power. Then we saw a figure leaning over the unicorns we were here to look out for.
"Hey you stop!" I yelled at the figure and went forward but the figure seemed almost not human and it seemed to be floating "who are you?" I heard it speak and I replied "I'm Andromeda Rhodes who are you?"
"Ah young Andromeda you are going to be great help very powerful indeed very very powerful" then Hagrid was back and pushing me back looking slightly distraught and Draco simply held my hand and we ran away until we made it to my dorm where he had a habit of staying lately.

"When we're you going to tell me you spoke Parseltongue?" "What?!"