Provocation

Andromeda and Draco had returned back to his manor not saying a word of the events that happened whilst alone. They both knew they had a connection and obvious feelings for each other but both way to proud to even start a conversation about what they could potentially do with that.

Andromeda however didn't need a relationship, or commitment she needed her brother gone, she also knew that Draco would be no help in that department due to her careful studying over their many years of friendship. She managed to take in ever detail about the blonde haired boy sat beside her, she knew what he was like on the outside his acting was almost immaculate at least to the normal person; he cates prideful, strong, cocky, he liked to challenge and bully, he liked to have the power over the obvious weak minded however on the actual inside where only the people very close to him could see the real Draco Malfoy, the poor boy who wants love, who wants to belong and be wanted by someone, the boy who seeks approval from no one but his father, the boy who has been damaged by years of constant putting down of his father. Andromeda knew he was kind hearted and definitely deserved a better life than the one he had right now and she knew that staying his friend was a terrible idea, however over their time together she couldn't help herself when it came down to it because deep down Draco Malfoy was the only person who could pull her from the darkness of it ever got to much, she had a feeling she would need to keep him around.

At the meeting of the death eaters Andromeda sat at the other end of the table with her brother at the head. They spoke between each other clearly and loud, everyone else simply listened too scared to interrupt because now they didn't know who would snap first. Since Andromeda started killing properly she couldn't be stopped, she would kill anyone for any reason all it took was one simple mistake and she would kill them with one simple glare. "As you all know me and my dear sister have a plan in motion to get some" he paused mid sentence while petting his snake "some very valuable information from a fellow person." He nodded at Andromeda as a way of telling her to continue, "me and my brother will try and get information about the elder wand, from Ollivander himself and the ministry now needs to be heavily penetrated, we need information of The Orders moves and their plans, I want infiltration to happen, kill someone and make poly juice potion just get into the place, later on we deal with the minister."

When the meeting finished Andromeda stayed behind to talk to her brother. "Tom I have a request." Her brother grew curious as to what she could ask him. "Very we'll speak your mind" "whatever happens, I wish Draco no harm" her brother paced from the fireplace nearer to her and stood his ground looking confident as if he wanted to over power her "growing a soft spot for the weak? It's pathetic just like the boy" the girl felt herself smile as she started levitating to be her brothers height, she glosses her eyes over so now they were completely black looking into her brothers soulless snake like ones. "No harm will come to him or I will" "you will what Meda? Kill me? It won't be easy let me tell you" "brother you forget my powers, no matter how many times you split your so called Soul I will always have more power, I am more ambitious than you and unlike you I'm smarter and I know how to be feared and liked." She felt her power increase as she got angrier and she knew what was happening. " I know true power, with every kill I make it grows inside my veins the power of the weak, the bloodshed is my source and you've fed me all the power I needed to come alive, my true form is alive and it thrives where yours cannot. I. AM. WHAT. EVERYONE should dear dear brother" as her body grew and her voice deepened into a demonic range she could see her brother cower beneath her, big fear but a feeling of submission. "The boy won't be harmed" the girl transformed back to normal brushing her hands through her hair, " see not so hard was it dear brother" as she heard Nagini slither towards her she looked at it with her black eyes and immediately the snake cowered away in fear. "Do that again and I won't be needing you for much longer." She girl simply said walking out. "Also your meetings suck" she said as she walked out. "Fucking dick" she whispered when she was alone.

Andromeda's plan was working, soon she would know when Harry had killed most of her brother so she could finish him taking over his dead cause and starting her new one. She didn't want to kill mudbloods, or half bloods. She wanted to get rid of bad souls. People who she could see pure weakness, people like her brother with a narrow view and not enough imagination to see true power. As she sat down on her bed thinking of her hidden powers she had mastered on her own she thought of all the surprises coming for everyone. Especially her brother as she know showed him true power, true dominance and her true intentions above all else.

Imma use the excuse of reading fan fics to improve my writing for not updating in a while.