The stone

A couple months had passed and Andromeda and Draco hadn't been able to catch the trio in the act apart from the time they all got detention. She didn't loose hope though because as soon as they started to think maybe they simply were curious Draco spotted Harry and Ron sneaking off under their invisibility cloak. He had managed to see where they were going and found the dog so called Fluffy that Hagrid spoke so fondly of.

On a cold night Andromeda and Draco made their way to the door. They got there and they had the spell prepared to play some music so the dog would fall asleep, however when they got there, there was already a harp playing. They dismissed it and proceeded to be able to sneak past the dog. That took them tumbling straight into Devils Snare. Gladly they were both great students and knew to stay calm so it would let them pass. Next was a room with flying keys everywhere. Andromeda used the broom and attempted at it but realised Draco was better than her at flying and let him have a go. It took them awhile but eventually they both got the key. Then there lay a chess board. They were about to sneak onto it when the door behind them opened again and out came Harry, Hermione and Ron. They quickly hid behind a chess piece and waited.

Eventually the match ended obviously Harry Potter has won but he left behind his friends which was going to make it harder for the two friends to sneak past, however they did it successfully due to Hermione paying attention to Ron who was injured.

Just before entering the room she heard him. The voice.
The same voice from her nightmares. She stopped in her tracks and listened closely to what it was telling her.
The boy that lived must die. You my heir must live.
She had no clue as to what was happening but next thing she knew she was attacking Harry and grabbing the stone off his hands. She was unaware as to how she moved from one place to the other or where this sudden outburst came from but she didn't mind. She grabbed the stone and realised she didn't know why she wanted it.
"Give it here girl!" Quirrel spoke normally to which Meda looked questionably at. Then another voice spoke and Quirrel undid his head turban and there lay another face engraved to Quirrel's head. She was disturbed at first but then found it quite amusing.

"That stone is what I need to live Andromeda, give it here." She didn't give the stone up, still holding it tight in one hand. The face kept speaking attempting to convince her, but she was stronger than that and she figured out what was going on. She knew that was Voldemort and if she gave him the stone he had the power to come back to life immortal something she didn't think many people wanted. With a sudden impulsive decision she looked him in the eyes "I know who you are, and I don't know why you think you can control me but you can't, I'm stronger than you think." And with that she took the stone and smashed it to tiny pieces. Quirrel shouted at the girl and attempted the killing curse at her, however she was quicker and used a protective spell that she had never learned in her life, that spell however reflected the curse back to Quirrel leaving him to die a quick death.

Back in the light of the corridors Andromeda held onto Draco and began roaming her mind for answers as to why Voldemort needed her, or better yet as to why he even knew who she was. Before that letter came in the mail no one knew she even existed so why did Voldemort one of the darkest wizards in history? She tried piecing different parts of the story together over and over to have an answer or a theory but she simply got tired and gave up feeling weak and defeated.

"You know back there you really scared me" Draco looked down at the girl laying next to him who was simply looking at her book from the Muggle world. "How so?" She asked not bothering to look up at him. "Well for starters Voldemort knows who you are so that's dangerous but secondly you were next to me and then you weren't it's like I don't know like you teleported like when my house elf's appear out of nowhere. And that well it scared me I mean I didn't know what you were doing and then seeing you with Potter, you were just very different to how you usually are." She looked up at him and gave a small smile as if to show she understood, then she closed her eyes and moved his arm around her for comfort and dozed off listening to the boys beating chest feeling comfort like no other because no one could compare to the extreme relaxation she felt around Draco.

This was a quickie but like I want to write about interesting stuff... anyway AU REVOIR