The Basilisk

Some time had passed and me and Draco weren't talking. At all. It really annoyed me, I mean he was my best friend and I have no one without him. Despite that school was okay. However people were getting petrified and I was the reason for it. The Basilisk needed to petrify people for Tom, I wouldn't let him kill anyone though.

The trio were getting close to knowing what happened and almost did when I lost the diary but Tom managed to use a memory that made someone else look guilty. Speaking of Tom I saw him all the time now. I went down to the Chamber of Secrets as he liked to call it and I would sit and talk with him. He wasn't actually there he was in my head. We talked for a long time about everything and the Basilisk became a pet to me following my every command. Me and Tom were like brother and sister, from the moment we started talking I knew there was a connection and it was great to have him when I didn't have Draco who was still scared of me.

I tried talking to Draco for the first couple weeks, but eventually gave up as he ignored me. He was still the same though he still went around being the most childish lively person in school and made fun of everyone but he couldn't be like that with his parents which is why he spoke everything that was on his mind when in school.

I sat by the lake when I heard someone sit next to me. I didn't have to even turn to know that it was Draco. I could tell by the flash of platinum blonde I could spit in the corner of my eye. As we sat there for a couple minutes in silence he finally spoke.
"I talked to my parents. I didn't tell them about you I don't want them obsessing over you. But I did ask who Tom Riddle is. And I asked who you were." This sparked my interest. I looked at Draco and scoffed "who I am? I'm
Your best friend. The best friend you abandoned for a month when she needed you. When she didn't know what was happening to her. You weren't there Draco. I've been your number 1 supporter and your shoulder to cry on literally, I have listened to you rant on and on about your sucky life. And I get it I do my life isn't the best either but when whatever that was in the chamber happened to me I was terrified, I didn't know I could do that and I certainly didn't know what was going to happen and yet you weren't there. " I was in tears, I wouldn't consider myself weak not at all but I was sensitive when it came to Draco. I looked over at him and he was crying too. "I'm sorry I wasn't there truthfully I was a coward and I am a coward. I always back away when things get hard and I know you've been the bestest friend ever to me and I definitely haven't to you so I'm really sorry Meda." I hugged him. I didn't like being mad at him.

"What did you mean when you said you asked who I was?" This drained all the happiness right out of Draco.
"Well I put two and two together and well a Muggle born could never have the powers you have. No offence but it's not like DNA they don't skip generations and reappear when they please. So I was curious and I went through this time trying to process it. Until I finally talked to my parents, I wrote to them and asked about Tom. Who happens to be the Dark Lord. Who happens to possibly be your brother. Well half brother. Toms mother was a pureblood. Merope was her name. Everyone thought she died after giving birth to Voldemort but it was while ago. She was only 19 when he was born and could have easily lived a full life. Apparently she abandoned her son when his father left and lived in the Muggle world for a long time until she met your biological father. Regulus black. They both died in 1979 which is when you were born. I'm sorry but you were adopted. Your grandma was who found you. She isn't your grandma though but she is a witch. You were raised with the best Andromeda probably because your parents felt guilty for never telling you. So they tried to satisfy you with a rich life and upbringing. That's what my parents told me."

I couldn't handle the truth. I simply refused to. I looked at Draco and got up. I didn't want to believe it. As I walked back to school I knew very well it could be true. I looked nothing like any of my family members, I had no personality traits from them, I had crazy powerful abilities that a mudblood couldn't have and I definitely had a dark side. I made my way to the one place I found peace. The chamber, I found comfort in the Basilisk and was considering buying a snake.

Then I heard him. Voldemort. "Is it true?" I saw the boy in my mind and he nodded his head confirming what I had just found out. "That's why I have a mental connection with you. And deep down an emotional connection."
She felt bad. Bad because she knew of the stories of  Tom the horror he caused so many people, but somewhere deep down she knew she could potentially be the same.
The same as him. A murderer.

We're getting there. Btw everything kinda clicked I had no intention of writing this at all but I thought a Muggle with powers is too cliche. Like eh. More aesthetic pics.

 More aesthetic pics