Swimming

A couple months had passed and Andromeda was sad to say she was getting bored. She had been getting great grades and done well on all her subjects but something was missing, despite having a very affectionate blonde by her side always supporting her when her powers get too much, she missed her life. She missed shopping, ballet,brands, gossiping with her mum about bratty girls,talking to her grandma and getting hugs from her father. But most importantly she missed swimming, swimming was her everything back at her manor.

When she was 6 she begged her father to build a pool for her to swim in, she loved the feeling of the water distracting her from all her troubles, she missed feeling free and just going under water and staying there until she needed to come up for air. She missed swimming.
She hadn't shared much of her life with Draco in fear he wouldn't care due to her being a Muggle but deep down she knew he cares maybe a tad too much.

Just as soon as the last class ended on the boring Friday she got tackled by a blonde who led her away to her room. "So what are your plans for Christmas?" "Oh yes it's Christmas, wait I didn't know you witches celebrated Christmas?" "I mean any excuse for a holiday" the young boy smirked and the girl punched his shoulder lightly. "Well I am probably going home, god I miss my house" "is it nice?" She eyed the boy suspiciously due to him showing any interest in her Muggle life "I mean it's lovely but I thought you were against muggles" "well father accepts you so I should be more opened to the idea of you not living in the witch world." "Wow I'm so honoured that the Lucius malfoy accepts me" she said sarcastically causing Draco to roll his eyes.
"In all seriousness I was going to ask if you wanted to spend half of the holidays at my house?" The girl thought for a moment but then jumped into her best friend "yes I would love that, however" the boy eyed her suspiciously "you have to come to my house too" the girl giggled and Draco looked deep in thought, "I mean it's only fair I guess" again the blonde got tackled by the ecstatic girl who was so happy to spend holidays with her friend.

As they gathered their luggage Andromeda could sense Draco getting more and more nervous. "Relax you probably won't see my parents until dinner they're very busy people" Draco relaxes a bit but was still very nervous. They walked through the Muggle station and out to the car park where Rose stood along with the driver ready to grab the young children's bags. "Ah Andromeda you look lovely and is this Draco?" "Yes Rose meet Draco, Draco meet Rose my maid" Draco was impressed with the respect they had for the girl and where red the long car with her. "Why is the car so long?" "Oh it's a limo, rich people car? No? Oh boy" Draco liked the comfort and luxury that was provided and was surpirsed when they pulled up to the house as he hadn't felt a thing throughout the journey. 

As soon as the car stopped Andromeda stepped out and raced inside, however reminded herself she wasn't alone she walked back out and opened the door for Draco. "Come on your majesty." Draco stepped out and was shocked with the size of the house, if he thought he was rich and had money she must have had 2 time the amount. He slowly followed the girl and was blown away by the girls house. "Tour?" She waved her hand in front of of the boy "hello earth to Draco?" He shook his head to get out of the trance and followed the girl around. "And that's the pool, oh god I want to swim now just looking at it." "Do you enjoy swimming?" "Oh it's my passion. But that's a story for another day" after the pool she showed him the gardens, the lake, the treehouse, the hidden passage to her room, her room, and finally to his room, "and this is your room right next to mine and best part." The girl showed the Slytherin his room and then he followed her to the walk in closet and saw that it had a door which opened to her room. "Ta dah!!" "Roommates" the girl left the boy to get settled in and went down to the pool where she would late send Rose to inform Draco of her whereabouts.

She slipped on her swimming costume and headed down with her robe and towel. As soon as she got in she was in immediate relaxation from the water flowing freely to the sounds made which she loved. After a couple laps the girl went in the hot tub. Soon she heard the sound of someone opening the door to the pool. "Hello?" She heard Draco's voice sounding unsure as to wether he should go in or not "in here" she saw the boy approaching her he slid into the bathtub and looked at the girl. "What?" "It's crazy how we live the same life but in different worlds" "Yh I guess I will be the judge of that next week" "oh your gonna love my mother, my father might be a bit rude but just dismiss him it's what I do" "and you get to meet my parents shortly" they played around in the pool for a bit and then they got out and dried themselves "you know your probably the best friend I've ever had" "you too Draco" they went back to their rooms and got ready for dinner.