News

After waking up me and Draco laid on his bed with the morning cold mist flowing into the room from his opened windows. "Meda?" He said lowly while I looked up at him. "Yes?" He looked at me showing concern "are you ready to tell me now?" I slowly got up leaving Draco's side and moving over to the window, I opened it more to step out onto Draco's balcony, I bit my lip as I felt Draco stepping out beside me. I leaned on the railing while putting my head down letting my long brown hair fall beside me. I looked out onto the view slowly turning my head up more, the mist was beautiful as it was still quite early in the morning, the cold was tolerable and the dark green trees contrasted the grey skies.

"There's so much. I didn't know myself growing up, I didn't know myself in Hogwarts. But now... I really don't know who I am," I shook my head while pressing my lips into a line. "You know my abilities?" I said as I looked up at Draco who was looking at me with concern, he nodded "those are going to develop, and I'm going to need you" "they aren't because of him, or my parents for that fact. Or who I thought were my parents... I'm a demon Draco, and it's showing up more and more. I know it's a lot trust me I haven't come to terms with any of it yet but I just need you by my side because I don't know what's going to happen to me." I looked back down while pulling my sleeves down onto my hands. I felt Draco grab my shoulders. "I said it last night and I will say it again Meda, I will follow you anywhere, I'm your best friend and I want nothing more than to help you, keep you safe and be there for you." I fell into his embrace and eventually we went back inside to pack our bags for Hogwarts.

We apparated back and Dumbledore wasn't in his office so we just headed off to our common room in silence with only the sound of our shoes shuffling against the stone floor. "What are you gonna do about this?" I looked over at Draco raising my eyebrow, "about the news?" I took a moment to think and finally answered, "I'm going to use it to my advantage.." Draco gave me a side smirk and licked his lips while I just looked at him. Every damn time, he got me every time he did that.

The Yule ball was tonight and we had just gotten back. Me and Draco were going together and I had been given a dress from Draco's mother. It was a stunning dress but definitely not the designer clothes I had grown up with. I took off my clothes heading to the shower, I stood under the hot water for way too long letting it fall on my sore shoulders. Eventually I washed my body and stepped out of the shower drying myself and putting on lotion, I went back into my room to grab my makeup when I saw Draco sat on the bed with his suit on. "Holy fuck you scared me" he turned around looking as smug as ever and smirking up at me. He looked so good and I bet he knew that, he was wearing a black suit that suited him just right with a Gucci belt, his hair was slightly slicked back but still messy nonetheless which looked so incredibly good. "So the devil gets scared nowadays now?" He but his tongue and looked at me with a look in his eyes I had never seen. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my makeup bag taking it with me to the bathroom only to find the mirror all fogged up. I went back into my room slightly frustrated and sat down at my mirror length mirror. I started to dry my hair when I felt Draco's eyes still on me as he looked at me and licked his lips. I looked at him through the mirror and realised he was looking at my exposed thighs from sitting crossed legged on the floor with only a small towel wrapped around me. I dismissed his wondering eyes and proceeded to get ready. After I had done makeup to match my dress and done my hair well enough I got up and crossed my arms as I looked down at Draco. I grabbed my dress from the closet and put it on the bed next to the blonde boy. "So are you staying for the show or are you going to be a gentleman and wait downstairs like everyone else?" I said sassily as Draco's eyes grew wider, he blinked a couple times and forced a smile on his face as he tensed his jaw and opened the door forcefully but not before bending down in a small curtsy in a joking manner.

As I began my descent downstairs I realised that I had taken much longer than I thought. From putting on my undergarments to doing poses in the mirror to make sure I looked decent enough and to know how I should stand and how to look at people. As I got to the end I saw Draco sat on the green couch admiring his rings with his legs stretched out in front of him. As my heels clicked on the wooden floor Draco's head snapped my way and his eyes roamed my body as he smiled. "You look beautiful" I smiled and took his arm as we headed up to the Great Hall.

As we rounded the corner and stepped down the stairs all eyes were immediately on us. We made it to the Hall while people looked at us from all around it. The Hall was decorated just like winter and it looked beautiful, the sky was bewitched you look as if it was snowing, there were ice sculptures and decorations everywhere and there was music playing to which many teachers and students danced happily too. Me and Draco grabbed some drinks and headed to the very back of the hall sitting down watching everyone in front of us. I took out a flask from my purse which I had filled with fire whiskey and put some in our drinks and we both took a sip while basically bitch staring at Potter who seemed weirdly fascinated with me. I didn't know what was happening with him at all.

Hi so Um rewriting needs to happen but hey whatever...