Mudblood or Pureblood

"What is Parseltongue Draco?" Draco closed my bedroom door and made his way to where I was sat and fiddled with his fingers nervously "um well I suppose it's a dark wizards trait, only a few were known to have this ability those being Merlin, Salazar and Tom Riddle" I looked at him questionably "well I suppose it makes sense since I'm a descendant of Merlin and Salazar" "yes I guess but you can't tell anyone because then everyone will be scared of you" he frowned and held my hands "people don't understand us and how we work and having this ability you have people would just despise us even more so we can keep this between us two yeh?" He looked up at me with his grey eyes glinting "sure". After this new found information we fell asleep as we usually do in my room.

Today was the first Quidditch match of the season and me and Draco had just found out that Potter was on the Gryffindor team. "Come on" Draco grabbed my hand and led me to the middle of the great hall where Potter and his friends stood. "Well well if it isn't Potter and his Mudblood loving friends." "Go away Malfoy" said the ginger one. "How dare you speak to me Weaselby" Draco was getting angry at the disrespect they were showing him and I could sense it, "Malfoy why don't you take your freaky Merlin girlfriend and go away" this was it for Draco he jumped on the ginger boy and started attempting to punch him, I was getting angry at the boys and started shouting at them to stop when all of a sudden I felt this immense pain surging through me and I let it out which made the two boys levitate in the air.
Dracos POV:
After he insulted Andromeda I couldn't take it anymore and I jumped on him in an attempt to punch him. I kept going and ignored everyone's screams for us to stop when all of a sudden I felt myself being carried into the air, Andromeda was standing there with her head down holding us up in the air with only her hands and when she looked up her eyes were glowing green, just as I realised so was her necklace, and so was my ring. She dropped the weasel and then carefully placed me on the floor next to her, "Dont touch him again", and with that me and her left and I followed her as she headed towards the doors. As soon as we were outside she collapsed on the floor where I quickly made my way over and grabbed her head and placed her on my lap.

Normal POV:
I woke up and carefully opened my eyes when I realised that I wasn't outside anymore and someone was holding my hand. As soon as I looked to the side I saw the blonde hair of the boy holding my hand and smiled weakly. I nudged him a bit and he stood up looking very startled
"Oh my Andromeda" he quickly hugged me and looked back at me. "It's okay I'm alright" "I thought you were dead, I mean it's been a week" "a week!!" "Yeh you've been passed out and your necklace and ring have been glowing like crazy" I thought for a while when I realised I knew what was happening. "Oh Draco I figured it out" "figured what out" I got up carefully still being aware of the fact I fainted from using my new found powers and made my way to the door where Draco placed my arm around his head to give me support. We headed to the library where I made sure we could get to the restricted section without being seen. I lifted up the floorboards that contained the book I saw a couple days ago and headed to the very back of the library. I grabbed my necklace and Dracos ring and placed them on the locked latch of the book which had the carvings of our jewellery on it. "What are you doing" "shhh just watch" the book then glowed bright green and opened, inside it was hundreds of amazing drawings and illustrations of all the dark wizards jewellery ever made and there on the very first page was our ring and necklace. Draco looked at me with excitement written all over his face and we began reading and trying to find out what our parents had given us or in my case my grandma who was becoming sketchier by the second.

After our reading we made the decision to put the book back so we didn't risk it being seen or stolen by anyone else and went back to my room where we sat in a moment of silence in an attempt to comprehend everything that we had just seen. "So they are soulmate pieces?" Draco looked at me and nodded his head when all of a sudden I remembered something. I went over to my school robes that Draco had left here when I fainted and took out my wand and then searched Draco for his only to see they were identical. "When I was in Ollivanders he told me it was peculiar this wand picked me because of the owner of its twin." "Because of you and me being opposites, because you're meant to hate me" he looked at in surprise and then hugged me tighter than he ever had before and I felt him whisper in my ear
"I will never and could never hate you Mudblood or Pureblood"