~chapter 1

In space academy...
At the stage manan blasted the stage together.... cheering for manan were heard loudly crossed the space...... at last manan won trophy and came out at the back stage... Manik hugged dhruv... dhruv Hugged Manik back... they broke hug... Nandini was going to leave the place when dhruv stopped her...

Dhruv : Nandini could stay here please..

Nandini stopped and looked at Manik who nodded her to stay... Nandini stood next to navya and looked at dhruv to speak... everyone else came to back stage and heard dhruv....

Dhruv : buddy I want something for you... will you give it to me...

Manik got confused hearing him... but he nodded his head...

Dhruv looked at Nandini first then aliya who was behind of them...

Dhruv : I want you to choose us... or Nandini...

Manik's body got stiff hearing dhruv... his mind flashed his promises to Nandini... his mind played all the moments with Nandini... their confession... their fights... their first kiss... while Nandini stood there silent with her head bowing down... she knew Manik will chose fab 5 as she knows how important fab 5 is in Manik's life... her eyes become heavy with tears... her heart was paining thinking Manik will choose fab 5 than her....

Others member of fab 5 looked at dhruv shockingly expect Alya who was smirking and came next to dhruv and stood by him...

Alya : yes Manik dhruv is right... you have to choose us or Nandini...

Manik teary looked at aliya and dhruv....

Manik : what.... you... guys.. saying... how can i...

Dhruv : why can't you chose us or Nandini... Buddy we had fight because of Nandini.... no one tried breaking fab 5 but since Nandini has entered in your life... every day we have fight... Nandini is the reason why fab 5 is breaking down.... buddy you need to understand she is not for you... she only wants your money.... don't you remember how she broke you and aliya.... buddy I am telling she is not right for you.... if she is with us then we will always be fighting....

Alya: Manik Nandini was the reason behind our breakup...... she is slut girl.... she trapped dhruv first then you.... Manik you need to leave her.... she is not good for you.... and you Nandini you why you here... why can't you leave us alone... no one wants you here... you the reason behind my break up.... I knew Manik loved and always do but you trapped him.... you manipulated him.... he doesn't love you but me.... you forcing yourself on him... why can't you leave him... I know you doing all these for money.... tell us how much money you want.... we will give you the money... but you bitch you need leave us....

Manik and Nandini stood there in tears listening to their friend insulting their love... they never thought that their friend will think manan love is only for money... Nandini was crying silent..... Manik mind wasn't working at all... he was listening everything... his heart was bleeding with all harsh words for his love....

Dhruv : cabir mukti why don't you say anything... do you think am I wrong... you don't you see how Manik behaves with us... he never spends times with since Manik fell in love with Nandini.... Manik you blind in her love but does she love the way you do.... does she love you or your money....

That Question on their love broke their heart in zillion pieces....

Mukti : Manik I think dhruv Alya is right..... they are right Manik.... we are not anymore fab 5 like before.... we never jam together because you always come up excuse saying you busy but in reality you be with Nandini.... even I think Nandini should leave us and you.... if you both break your relationship then everything will
Be fine..... Nowadays everyone admires you and Nandini but us fab 5.... fab 5 is breaking Manik.... I won't let fab 5 breaking down because of your so called love only.... Manik you told us that friendship is more important... you will never let fab 5 break.... it's time to choose fab 5 and leave Nandini forever... after break with Nandini... you can get back to Alya... she still loves... you will not find much better than Alya....... Nandini will forget you.... I'm sure you both will move from each other... I know you still love Alya.... Manik leave Nandini.....