~chapter 33

At MN industrial!

Manik was working on his laptop when his Phone rang.. he took one glance from his laptop to his phone and saw caller id.. he stops typing and picked his call up..

Manik : hello!

Caller : hello Manik sir.. I have forwarded you a email.. could please check it out.

Manik : is it same thing which I have asked you to send?

Caller : yes sir.. it's the same one.could please it.

Manik : I'll check afterwards..and any others information let me know too.. I need each every single information about her..

Caller : sure sir. I'm working on it. By tomorrow morning you will get every information about her!

Manik : that's good to know! I'm expecting all the information by tomorrow morning!

Caller: yes sir.. you will get it by tomorrow morning. Sir i should end the call now.. please do check it..

Manik : yes I'll check it! Bye!

Manik ended the call and kept his phone side and opens his mail and starts checking.. as he got recent email.. he clicks on email and saw its downloading.. he waited for the email to load when his phone starts ranging.. he looks at his phone and saw Nandini calling him..

He picks the call and leaned back to his chair..

Manik : hello Jaan!

Nandini: hello mani.. when are you coming home?

Manik : Jaan there is an hour left before I leave the office. What's the matter?

Nandini : oh! Why is the time going so slow? I'm missing you.. I'm bored at home..

Manik : bored? Didn't you go with amms and chachi to their new mansion.. I thought you will be joining them.

Nandini: I was going to go but then I thought mom was going to be alone at home so I didn't go.

Manik : Jaan.. can I ask you something.. since when you starts calling neyonika as mom.. did you really forgive her.

Nandini: mani.. come home quickly.. I'm missing you..

Manik : Jaan..

Before he could complete he heard phone being hanged up.. he looks at his phone and thought talk to Nandini later at home..

Manik( mind) does Jaan about her too... why did Jaan suddenly starts calling her mom? Is Jaan hiding something from me.. but why will she hid this from me especially when she knows I hate neyonika.. Manik Malhotra it looks like you have to find this puzzle behind neyonika..

Manik then looks at his laptop and saw email loaded and scrolled down while fully focused and reading everything.. at last he saw there was video attached with the email.. Manik opens the link and watched the video.. as the video ended Manik was in tears by end of the video.. he couldn't believe it what he saw in the video.. his legs and hands starts shivering seeing the video.. his mind replayed the video over again making his eyes more watery.. he couldn't believed it what he was seeing....

Manik composed himself after 20 minutes and replayed the video once again.. he then forward this video to his personal email.. he then switched his laptop and palmed his face and cried...

A knock made Manik startled.. he immediately stood up and moved to washroom which was in his cabin.. he turns the tap on and starts splashing water over his face... he slashed water few more times then turned the tap off and grabbed towel to wipe his face..