~chapter 39A

In London at MN industrial.

Manik an hour later was sitting in his cabin leaning his head back to the chair with his eyes closed . He was looking lost in his  world that he didn't realise since how long his phone ringing.  As his phone rang continuously which later on broke Manik's thoughts. Manik immediately opens his eyes and looks at his phone which was kept on the desk.

He glances at the screen and saw abhi calling him. Manik straightened himself and picks the call up.

Holding his phone in his hand leaned back to chair while swiping the screen.

Manik : hello abhi!

His voices echoed full of tiredness and stress which abhi immediately sensed.

Abhi : hello Manik, Why aren't you picking my call? I'm trying to call you past 10 minutes? Where are you lost Manik? Are you okay?

Manik : I'm sorry abhi.. I have just come from meeting  and my phone was on silent so didn't realise. Who said I'm lost abhi, I'm okay. Anyways leave all this, you tell  me what made you call me today?

Abhi : Manik your voice doesn't sound right. I know you won't share it with me.. I'm leaving this topic right now not because you don't want to discuss.. I'm leaving this topic  because I know you will share it with me  when you feel is right time. Ache don't tell me the punctual Manik malthora forget what could be the reason that  made me call you?

Manik rolls his eyes hearing abhi and sighed thinking how well abhi understands him. Manik's sigh was heard by abhi but didn't say anything because he knew Manik won't share it.

Manik : abhi come to point. Don't bother stressing your brain. What made you call me?

Abhi : okay.. fine don't turn yourself into angry monster. Are you free for fews hours. I need you to be here.

Manik : I'm free but abhi am I forgetting something?

Abhi : wow Manik Malhotra remembered that he is forgetting something.

Manik : abhi can you please stop it na. Come to point.

Abhi : come to this address in half an hour. I'm waiting for you along with baby doll and avni..

Manik : wait hold up.. what did you say Nandini? Is Jaan with you? She didn't tell me anything?

Abhi : Manik stop asking too much questions. Do as I say come to this address in half an hour. I'll be waiting for you outside. Don't stress your brain. Come quick.

Manik was going to say word but stopped as he heard the phone being hanged up. Manik sighed and thought what is he forgetting.. his thoughts were disturbed by abhi's message. Reading abhi's message realization strikes his mind.

Manik slaps his head and got up from his chair picking up his blazer and phone and shoving his phone into his pocket.

Manik : shit... how can I forget tomorrow is my biggest day.. in fact for all of us.. abhi Jaan would kill me especially avni baby.. but why didn't avni baby remained me?

He then thinking all this comes out his cabin and starts walking to reception area. He looks at Lucy who was working. He clears his throat gaining her attention.

Lucy immediately looks up and saw Manik. She passed him smile.

Lucy : Manik sir.. how can I help you?

Manik : I'm going out so look after office is your responsibility in my absence and dad is still working. Any further questions you have then you know where to go and yes inform Karan to cancel my remaining meeting. He should be coming office anytime.