~chapter 15

In London!

Nandini was working in her cabin with full focus when her phone rang... Nandini immediately closed the file and picked her phone which was near by... she saw caller id and smiled.. she leaned back to her chair..

Nandini: hello madam! How are you?

Caller : Nandini why madam? Don't call me madam.. don't go me so much respect..

Nandini giggled..

Nandini: why is that so Soon to be Mrs thakur?

Avni : Nandini stop... I'm not Mrs Thakur yet!

Nandini : so what! You will be soon! Acha leave all this tell where are you.. I mean since your marriage alliance got fixed you disappeared.. you didn't even visit me or mani..

Avni : sorry Nandini there is some work problem going in office to which I couldn't take time out but we will meet up soon..

Nandini: any serious problem!

Avni : not big one problem.. you don't worry about that.

Nandini : hmm okay! So how is office now?

Avni : pretty well going.. abhi was here..

Nandini and avni talked around for an hour.. both ended call... Nandini got up taking her phone and walked to Manik's cabin...

She pressed her thumb on his cabin door and opened it.. as she opened the cabin door she saw Manik working on his laptop.. she smirked and taking small step moved to him.... she wrapped her arms around Manik's neck making him startled.... he immediately tilts his head to back and looks at Nandini who was smiling at him...

Manik : when did you come?

Nandini took her arms back and moved his chair bit backward.. she then comes front of him and opened his arms... Manik knowing what she was up to.. he let her do whatever she was doing..

Nandini then sat on his lap and again wrapped her arms around his neck... while Manik held her waist and made her comfortable on his lap.... both stared at each other... Manik then diverted his gaze and looked at her lips..... he then brought his thumb to her lips and caressed them.....

Nandini : mani....

Manik : shsss!

He didn't let her complete.. before Nandini again could open her mouth Manik placed his lip on hers... he kissed softly... he sucked her lower lips.... after kissing each other they broke the kiss and stared each other deeply...

Nandini was first one to break their eyelock...

Nandini: mani...

Manik : hmm!

Nandini: mani...

Manik : hmm!

Nandini got frustrated hearing hmm only from Manik.. she looks at him and raise her hand up to caress his stubble making him smile..

Nandini: mani why you saying hmm?

Manik : because I don't want to think anything else than you!