~chapter 37

In London, MAAN studio!

Manik was consoling Nandini who was hugging him tightly and crying recalling navya words . She wasn't understanding why navya hates her so much. Where did Nandini mistake that navya hates her to this extent? Wasn't Nandini navya's best friend? Didn't Nandini stood up with navya when she was going through the hard times then why is Nandini getting hate form navya? Why? Where did Nandini went wrong in their friendship? Wasn't navya who left Nandini two years? Wasn't navya who didn't spoke for Nandini when fab 4 was humiliating her? Didn't navya choose herself go leave Nandini's side then why the heck is navya hating her? Why?

Is it Nandini's fault who was trying to help abeer from falling down? Wasn't it her fault? Didn't she wanted to help him? Didn't she? Then why couldn't navya see what Nandini was trying to do? Why couldn't navya see her son going to fall and hurt himself? Why couldn't navya see that?

Manik who was caressing Nandini's hair and pecking it number of times heard her saying something which immediately made him angry.. he immediately pulled her out of hug holding her shoulder gently..

Nandini: mani... you think.. it's my fault...

Nandini didn't knew why she asked that stupid question but seeing Manik quiet and not saying anything made her think even that Manik thinks it's her fault..

Nandini teary looks at Manik whose looks very furious hearing Nandini.. did his Jaan really think he didn't believe her.. manik not wanted to lash at her immediately closed his eyes and calmed his anger down little bit.. he opens his eyes and cupped her face making her look at him.

Manik: Jaan did you really think your mani didn't believe? Did you really thought that Jana? I don't need to tell you how much I trust you.. I know you can never do that.. I know you was saving him.. please Jaan stop crying. Why you crying for something which you never did. You didn't do anything wrong.. I know.

Nandini: you .. trust me.. then why didn't she gave me chance to explain... mani why does she hates me so much.. I never questioned you two years back..mani.. what made her hate me so much.. wasn't she my friend.. why hates me so much?

Manik looks at her and wipes her tears off.

Manik : Jaan I don't know why she hates you but she also doesn't deserve your friendship or you.. she doesn't. two years back she never took your stand.. when my so called friends was humiliating she stood there like statue.. I didn't questioner her that day because I was hurt myself seeing my friends my family betrayed me.. Jaan I'm sorry.. somewhere I'm the main reason of your tears.. because of me all this happening.. if I didn't allow her in studio then this wouldn't happen.. I'm sorry..I always end of hurting you.. always do.. I'm sorry..

Nandini immediately shook her head..

Nandini: it's not you fault mani.. I don't know why she hates me so much.. she..

She didn't complete as the cabin door flung open.. Manik too looks at her and follows her gaze and see navya with fab4 and abhi and avni there... Manik's hand immediately slipped down from Nandini's face and he clenched his fist seeing them... his eyes starts boiling in anger seeing navya there..

Manik got up and furiously looks at navya then looks at cabir who was holding his abeer in his arms.

Manik: avni take abeer out..

Avni nodded his head and looks at cabir who was going to give abeer but stopped hearing navya..

Navya : don't touch him..

She yelled at avni who was going to abeer in her arms.

Manik : keep quite mrs dhawan. Don't you dare to raise your voice in my office that too front of me.. avni take him out and close door behind you..