~chapter 13

In London at khanna house!

A lady is walking backward and forward while being worried.... she stopped at and looked at her husband who was busy working on his laptop.. she sighed and walked to him....

She sat beside him and called his name..

Lady : Ashish see children are not back home yet!

Ashish stopped working and took glance of his wife who still looked worried... he took his spectacular off and kept it on the laptop..

Ashish: Neela stop worrying.. Manik said he will drop avni home.. trust Manik.. he will come with her...

Neela : I'm still sacred.. there is no phone call from they saying that they will be late.. I'm worried Ashish.. call Manik!

Ashish : wait I'll call Manik! You stop being worry..

Neela nods but still she was worried for them.. it was 9pm they are not even here or informed them...

( Neela khanna: Avni's Mother

( Neela khanna: Avni's Mother... shares special bond with Nandini and Manik.. she is plays important role in MaNan's life... loves her children equally.. which includes avni, Nandini Manik and abhi)

 which includes avni, Nandini Manik and abhi)

( Ashish khanna: Avni's father.. known as second biggest business man after Manik's... loves his both princess which is avni and Nandini.. Manik and abhi is like his own sons)

Ashish picked his phone and dialled Manik's number when door bell rang.. Ashish cuts the call and looked at Neela who rushed to door...

Neela opened the door and saw them.. tears brimmed in her eyes seeing them safe.. she pulled avni in hug followed by Nandini...

Neela: what made you all late? I got worried so much..

She broke hug and looked at them.

Avni : maa actually after shopping we went back to malthora house.. over there we watched movie and didn't realise when time passed.. sorry maa..

She held her ears making Neela smile in tears..

Neela : next time this happen call us..

Avni nods.. Neela saw Nandini standing there with smile on her face...