~chapter 40

In London, unknown mansion.

In a dark room there was two figure unconsciously tied with headboard of the bed. Their legs was tied up and hands tied behind their back. There was three men's who was keeping eye on them per of their boss order. All three men's were keeping eye on them when they got startled as the door of the Room loudly flung opens. The men's starts shivering in their spot seeing their boss.

Their boss walks inside the room and looks at the men's first then behind them.

Boss : out!

The boss loudly exclaimed looking at three men's who immediately nodding their head walks out of the room and closing the door behind them.

The boss smirks looking at the two figure who was unconscious.  As he was smirking his eyes fell on the mirror and noticed his face which was covered with beards. He made his way to mirror side and stood front of it.

He gave his evil  smirks to his reflection in the mirror  and starts pulling off the beards from his face. He threw all the fakes beards in dustbin and looks up in the mirror yo reveal himself. He was none than Manik malthora's biggest enemy Harshad saxena.

( Harshad saxena)

( Harshad saxena)

Harshad looking at the figure through mirror smirks looking at Manik Malhotra' life's . Harshad giving a final look moves to bed and pulls chair front of bed and sat down crossing his legs and giving smirk seeing the scene front of him.

Harshad : Manik Malhotra finally I have arrived in London to destroy. Very cleverly you stopped me but not for too long.. how will you save your wife who you love more than your life and your so called mother who you hate the most. It will be fun seeing who will you save your wife or your mother.

Harshad smirks seeing Nandini and neyonika unconsciously tied up. Giving one glance at them he burst into evil laugh and went into flashback how he managed to kidnaped Nandini and neyonika despite having so tight security arranged by Manik malthora but obviously nothing was impossible for Harshad saxena not to do.

Flashback.

As the winner was announced everyone was celebrating and someone who was smirking looking at Manik and his family sneaked out and went to washroom and dialled number.

Person : where have you reached?

Caller : sir we are outside waiting for your call.

Person: great. Now listen to me carefully there is a backdoor which has no security placed for CTC camera. This way you all would enter and meet me in 10 minute then I'll execute my plan. Hurry up now. We can't afford to be caught by Manik malthora. Right now he is busy celebrating his happy days with his family.

Caller : okay sir!

The call got ended and the person took out the sim and threw it in toilet and flushed it down. The person smirks.