~chapter 23

In London!

Next morning malthora mansion was completely silent.. why wouldn't be the mansion be silent.

Murthy's and raj were sitting in hall and thinking over last night incident when raj spoke gaining others attention..

Raj : Venkatesh only one person can tell us what happened with Manik and why he sudden panic attack.. call her..

Venkatesh: jee bhai..

He immediately called Avni and told her to come malthora mansion immediately.... Venkatesh looks at raj who was worried. He kept his hand on raj shoulder.

Venkatesh: raj Bhai Manik is okay.. nothing will happen to him..

Raj : how can I not be Worry? Did you see how princess wasn't saying anything.. I won't leave whoever was behind Manik attack.. seeing him unconscious last.. it broke my heart. I again failed to protect my son.. I wasn't there when he needed me.. and princess was numb seeing Manik in that condition.. you tell how can I not be worried for them. I can't lose any of them..

Raj was in tears.. he wasn't looking at Venkatesh or any other family member but his voice could tell how he was feeling... his voice was broken.. he couldn't lose Manik or Nandini. They are his life.... raj looks up towards manan smiled lightly..

Raj : what has happened? Why they always suffer? Venkatesh I never wanted to see Manik having panic attack.. and princess what can I say about her.. she is so sacred to lose Manik.. if anything happened up Manik then what would I have answered her..

Venkatesh: Bhai stop thinking negative.. we should be Manik is safe..

Before he could continue they heard door bell rang.. Shannoo looking at them stood up and went to open the door..

Shannoo opens the door and saw avni worriedly standing at the door..

Shannoo : come in..

Both walks in when avni saw raj sitting bowing down.. she moves to him and bend down calling his name..

Avni : dad!

Hearing Avni's voice raj snapped his head to her and looks at her.. while avni got worried seeing raj teary eyes..

Avni : dad... why you crying?

Raj controlled his anger and stood up.. seeing him standing up even Avni stood up..

Avni : dad...

Raj cuts her off..

Raj : what happened last night..

Avni looks down hearing him.. raj turning his head saw her looking down..

Raj : miss avni khanna I have asked you something what happened last night?

He shouted over his voice making everyone flinch on their place... avni got scared hearing his shout... she starts fiddling with her fingers still looking down..

Avni : da.....ad....

Raj : don't you dare lying to me..I want to hear truth only.. tell me what happened last night?

His voice held pain.. she could feel it..

Avni took courage and narrated whatever happened last night..

While in manan room

Manik stirred in sleep and opens his eyes slowly and saw Nandini completely sleeping over him.. her face was covered her hair.. Manik brought his right hand to and caressed Nandini's hair. He then remembered last night.. he immediately shut his eyes not wanting to remembering last night.. he then looks at Nandini who was still sleeping..