~chapter 28

On Sunday morning cold air passed through the window. The window was half open which made the cold air passing through the room.. as the cold air passed into manan room Nandini snuggling to Manik's chest as Nandini was feeling cold.. Nandini while snuggling to Manik's chest pulled duvet over her body leaving Manik sleeping with duvet covering his body..

After sometime Manik feeling cold opens his eyes and saw Nandini snuggling to him and looks at himself without blanket over him.. he smiled lightly and turns his gaze at Nandini.. he saw her hairs falling on her face.. Manik brought his right hand up and moves her hair strand making her groan in sleep as his cold hand touched her soft warm cheek... Manik immediately withdrew his hand as he heard groan and smiled.. he then stretched his hand over Nandini to get his phone.. he got hold of his phone and saw the time.. he saw its 7am only.. he kept the phone under his pillow and stared at Nandini..

While staring at Nandini didn't realise when his eyes got heavy and slept again...

After another hour Nandini woke rubbing her eyes cutely and snuggled to Manik's chest. She then turns her gaze on clock and saw the time.. she then lifts her head up and saw Manik hiding his face in crook of her neck. She brought her hand up and ruffles his hair making him move.. she smiled lightly and shifted other side of bed giving him space to sleep.. she then carefully removed his head from her neck and laid it on pillow.. as Manik kept his head on pillow.. himself turned around and slept on his stomach.. Nandini smiled and covered him with duvet and got done the bed..

She walks to cupboard and pulls her clothes and towel.. she then walks to washroom...

Nandini freshening up comes out with towel around her head and wearing bathrobe.. she then removes towel of her body and ruffles her lightly.. as she was doing this her eyes fell on Manik who was still sleeping..

Nandini looks at time then thought to wake him up once she is ready.. Nandini moves to dressing table and took hair dyer.. she turns the hair dyer on and starts drying her hair..

She kept the dyer down then moved back to washroom to get change.. once she got changed into today outfit she walks to back to her room and moves to bed.. she sat down on her side and moves duvet over Manik's face.. she saw his mouth lightly open and he was snoring lightly too. She chuckled at him and ran her fingers in his hair..

Nandini: mani... mani.. wake up..

Nandini softy whispered his name trying to wake him up but Manik wasn't adamant to wake up this early.... Nandini shook him but he didn't move little bit making Nandini irritated lightly.. she then thought of something.. she moves close to his ear and screamed his name loudly making him jerkily sitting on bed.. he immediately rubs his ears and looks at Nandini who burst in laugh... Nandini laughed her heart out seeing Manik's sacred face...

Nandini: ma... ni... you...

She controlled her laugh and looks at him who was glaring her but his glare didn't affect her as she was busy laughing seeing his face.. at one moment she stopped laughing as she felt his arms sneaking around her waist.. she was pulled suddenly making her land on his chest...

As Manik pulled Nandini he fell back on bed.. Manik smirked seeing her shock face and brought his hand up and tucked her hair behind of her eyes...

Manik : Jaan what happened? You stopped laughing.. why wouldn't you continue laughing?

Nandini leaving her shock expression stares him..

Nandini: mani...

Manik : yes Jaan.. come on..

Nandini : mani... leave me.. we have to leave..

Manik looks at her and nods no..

Manik : how can i leave this chance Jaan? Jaan I'll leave you but on one condition..