~chapter 20

In London in manan room!

Manik opened his eyes due to his phone ring.. he groaned as his sleep broke.. yawning loudly he looks at Nandini who was still sleeping hugging him tightly.. seeing her face his sleep flew away.. his lips curved into beautiful smile seeing her.. Manik bringing his left hand he caressed her hair.... Manik was admiring his Jaan that didn't realise someone called him...

He moved close to Nandini's forehead and pecked it.. he moved back and caressed her both cheeks lightly.. he had content smile on his face..

His moments were disturbed by his phone ring.. he chuckled himself and turned other slowly not wanting Nandini to wake up.. he got hold of his phone and saw caller Id.

Turning back Nandini side. He looks at her face before untangled himself from her.. holding phone in one hand.. with other hand he covered Nandini and left to his balcony..

He stood in balcony keeping a hand in his pocket and dialled a number..

Manik: hello Karan!

Karan : good morning sir! Sir to disturb you sir but client are going to come in hour..

Manik : hmm! I'll reach office in half hour.. you just conference room ready..

Karan : okay sir!

Manik : did you contact abhi about this? Will he be coming?

Karan : yes sir I did. Abhi sir is on his way!

Manik : okay. Give me half hour. I'll be there.. bye.

Karan : bye!

Manik ends call and went back to his room to see Nandini stirring in sleep.. he rushed to bed and sat on his side.. he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead...

Manik : Jaan wake up..

Nandini opened her eyes and looks at him...

Nandini: good morning mani!

Manik smiled at her.

Manik: good morning Jaan.. you look happy today!

Nandini: shouldn't I be happy..

Manik: my Jaan should always be happy.. any reason why so happy today!

Nandini pulling him on bed and came over him and looks at him while Manik continued caressing her hair..

Nandini: I'm happy because I saw dream about you and me only.. we were so happy..

Manik smiled and kissed forehead..

Manik : Jaan I don't mind being here but I have meeting in hour so..

Nandini hearing came over him and laid back on bed.. she snuggled under the cover while he watched her...

Nandini: you fresh till I take little nap..

Manik : Jaan you want to sleep more..

Nandini: only few minutes..

Manik : okay... take little nap..

Nandini nods while Manik stood up and went to washroom..

Soon Manik came out after having towel wrapped his waist and with his left hand he was ruffling his hair.. as he came out he saw Nandini sitting on bed and taking some selfies... he smiled at her and walked to closet..

He took today's outfit and came to bed and saw Nandini still busy taking selfies..

Manik : how many selfies you want to take Jaan.. don't fill my gallery with your photo..