~chapter 3

In London front of MN company..

Manik stopped his car front big MN company... he turned of the music and looked at Nandini who was resting her head on car seat....

Manik kept his left hand on her and caressed it..

Manik : Jaan we reached...

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him...

Nandini: sorry...

Manik : don't be... come let's go...

Nandini : wait second....

Saying this Nandini turned car mirror to her side and fixed her hair and face... while seeing this Manik rolled his eyes up...

Manik : Jaan why you need this mirror when my eyes are enough for you?

Nandini smiled hearing but then thought to tease him...

Nandini : I need mirror to see myself because your eyes most attractive to me...

Manik : whatever... if you done with your look then will do favour coming out of the car...

Nandini : off course mr Manik malthora!

Manik : Nandini please only Manik or Mani not mr Manik Malhotra....

Nandini : Manik or mani for home only... in office only mr Manik malthora... you can't change it...

Manik made bad face while coming out the car... he closed his eye as he saw Nandini out the car too.... he forward his hand to her... she gave him smile and held his hand....

Holding Nandini's hand Manik inside the office...

( MN - Manik Nandini office, the outside  view)

( MN - Manik Nandini office, the outside view)

Manik pressed the lift to top floor... Manik has his own cabin and personal space on the top floor..

Manan got inside the lift and waited for their floor... Manik was still holding her hand while Nandini was smiling at his gesture... his small cute gestures makes her happy... she doesn't need big or money but him always by her side...

Their floor came... door opened... Manik left her hand immediately... office staff do know about manan dating each other but manan themselves believes behaving professional in office and personal at home...

They came out the lift and looked to see everyone working... only few staffs work on top floor according to Manik's choice.. The staff who works on top floor is Manik team...

Every floor has receptionist and canteen... Manik has built this office on his and Nandini name.. this office his build by his income..he didn't take Nandini's income....

Manan walked to the office corridor... Nandini smiled at staff while Manik walked with his own attitude....