~ chapter 39B

In London, outside of malthora mansion.

Manik ending abhi's call parked his car. Manik stretches his hand to backseat and garbled cute box. He then shoved his phone in his pocket and holding the box comes out of his car.

Manik then made his way towards the entrance. He carefully held the box and rang the door bell. He starts tapping his foot on the floor just for fun when he heard door click. He looks up and saw neyonika.

Neyonika: Manik..

Manik looks at her and passed small smile. Neyonika moves side allowing Manik in. Manik walks pass her and roams his eyes around the hall when his eyes fell on raj who sitting in hall and reading book. He walks to raj and sat opposite raj and clears his throat.

Raj glance up and looks at Manik but immediately looks down reading his book making Manik frown.

Manik ( mind) what the fuck did I do now that dad ignored me?

Manik thought himself not knowing why raj didn't acknowledge Manik's presence. Manik once again clears his throat but reaction from raj was same which made Manik recall did something happen that raj is angry..

He was going to say something but stopped seeing neyonika coming with glass of water. Neyonika handed him the glass while Manik silently took it and drank it.

Manik kept the glass down and looks at raj while wiping his lips with his knuckles.

Manik : dad what's wrong?

Raj didn't move or showed any reaction but kept himself engrossed reading the book. Neyonika who was there and watching father- son dream thought of breaking the silent suspense between Manik and raj.

Neyonika: he is angry with you.

Manik frowned hearing neyonika and looks at her.

Manik : angry with me? But what did I do that  dad is angry with me?

Neyonika just shrugged her shoulder and taking glass left towards kitchen leaving father and son. Manik again looks at raj.

Manik : dad I don't know why you're angry with me but please talk. How would I know why you're angry with me when you're not saying anything? At least tell me what was my mistake.

Raj glanced at Manik and closed the book. Raj kept the book on table and looks at Manik who was frowning at raj.

Raj : I'm coming straight on point Manik.

Manik nodded his head.

Raj : why have you called mine and Ashish security guards. I'm not saying you shouldn't have but what was need of  our securities when you have yours and abhi. May I know the reason behind tight security  of yours that you have  kept for the contest.

Manik sighs.

Manik : dad can I explain you all these later. I know you are curious thinking  why I  have called all of ours  security at the same time but trust me dad whatever I'm doing is to keep my family safe. Please dad give 30 minutes. I need to check on Nandini too.

Raj : take your time but i want to know everything before you leave for the contest. And yes name of princess reminds she didn't had her lunch yet because she was waiting for you. Make sure princess eats her Lunch.

Manik : dad I'll tell you everything. Jaan didn't take her lunch. What should I do with her?

Raj : it's okay. She has habitual eating with you. Now go and have your lunch too with princess.

Manik nodded his head and stood up and left towards kitchen with box holding  in his hand. Luckily raj didn't questioner about the  box though he noticed it. Manik enters in Kitchen and saw neyonika washing dishes. He walks to slab and kept the box side and moves to take plates out.