~chapter 19

In London!

It was afternoon when Manik decided to visit avni.. he looks at Nandini who was sleeping hugging his waist.. he smiled and patted her cheek lightly... he bend down and kissed her both cheeks.. as his lips touched her soft skin he felt her stirring in sleep.. Manik then kissed her forehead and moved back to see her opening her eyes..

He smiled at her as she was cutely rubbing her eyes while getting up.. Nandini sat on bed and kept her head on Manik's shoulder.... Manik patted her head lightly then brushed his fingers with her hair.. he lightly starts caressing her hair while speaking to her..

Manik : Jaan had good nap..

Nandini : yes mani...

Manik smiled and stayed in silent till he felt Nandini again sleeping.. he looks at her and saw her closing eyes... before she could sleep Manik called her name..

Manik : Jaan don't think sleeping again..

Nandini immediately opened eyes wide and titled her head up and gave him look..

Nandini: mani.. please...

Manik : no Jaan.. Don't be lazy. You just woke up. Not again I'm letting you sleep.. get up and fresh up.. I have to meet avni too..

Nandini: avni.. oh shit.. I forgot.. sorry mani..because of me you didn't leave..

Manik : Jaan it's okay.. come now get down.. I'll wait for you..

Nandini kissing his cheek lightly got down the bed and walked to washroom.. while Manik grabbed his phone and texted avni saying he will be there in hour. He then kept his phone on table and rested his head leaning to headboard.. he looks at ceiling and got lost in his thought....

He was thinking when Nandini walks in the room while wiping her face with towel. She saw him lost. She kept towel on couch and walked to Manik..

Nandini: mani... mani.. mani..

She called his name few times.. at last time he looks at her.. she sat beside him and keeping her head on his shoulder and entwining his hand with her which was in his lap... Manik smiled at her but didn't say anything until she spoke herself.

Nandini: mani..

Manik : hmm!

Nandini : when I came out from washroom you seemed lost.. what were you thinking?

Manik while patting her head lightly..

Manik : Jaan I wasn't seemed lost but thinking about something.

Nandini: thinking about something? What were you thinking?

Manik : I was thinking.... shall I tell you..

Nandini: mani... tell me..

Manik: shall I... let me think what I was thinking then I'll let you know..

Nandini punched his stomach and moved away from him.. she walked to their closet..

Nandini: mani when are leaving to meet avni?

Manik : oh thanks reminding me.. in 10 minutes I should make my way.. what say?

Nandini: hmm..

Manik too got up and went behind Nandini.. he wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his chin on shoulder...

Manik : what happened Jaan?

Nandini : mani can't I come with you? Even I want to see avni.. please!