~chapter 6

In India at fab 4 office.

Cabir has come to office very early today.. fab 4 works together like professional... they are not same friendship group which people use to love or admired them.. maybe one mistake took everything away from them...

Cabir was sitting in his cabin with his head on desk... his phone was ringing but he couldn't hear it. Because his phone was on silent..... his cabir door flung opened but he didn't had any idea. He was resting his head on his desk without caring what is happening around him...

The person walked inside the cabin and saw cabir head on table... the person sighed and made way to cabir... the person sat on chair and called his name..

Person : cabir...

Cabir snapped his head hearing a voice... he looked at the person shockingly because he didn't expected anyone here to early..

Cabir : navya you here!

Yes navya came herself to his office... she was worried with his strange behaviour past days but today he left the House early.. she knew where he could be..

Navya : yes I'm here! Cabir why did you come here so early? Even staff are not here!

Cabir : navya please! I have come to get peace!

Navya : what do you mean cabir? Isn't home your peace.. don't you know much worry I was when I didn't found on bed or entire house... cabir what is wrong with you... please tell me...

Cabir : you very well know my problem navya! Why you keep asking like you don't know anything.

Navya : god god sake cabir stop thinking about them... I know we have made mistake but it doesn't mean to live in guilt.. why can't you understand they are with us.. you need to forget then cabir..

Cabir got angry hearing her... he threw all the file on the floor making navya startled seeing his behaviour...

Cabir : I can't forget him navya... you don't know about us... please leave from here.. I don't want to hurt you navya... please... you are wife that why I'm requesting you to leave bestow I harm you..,,

Before navya could understand his words she heard door banged with big loud.. tears brimmed in her eyes seeing his anger... she brought her hand together and cried...

Navya : why you did this? You broke fab 5 Nandini.. I won't forgive you Nandini.... you broke everyone...

She stopped crying as she felt hand on her shoulder.. she stopped crying and wiped her tears... she turned and saw her maid holding abeer who was crying in her arms... his cheeks were red due to continuous crying... navya stoop up and took abeer in her arms... she hugged him tightly and cooed him...

Maid : sorry ma'am he was crying so I brought him here..

Navya looked at abeer who stopped crying and was sucking his thumb..

Navya : hmm! It's fine.. you can leave..

The maid nods and left while navya sat back on chair with abeer in her lap....

While other side cabir left his office angrily.. he was driving high speed... at once time he stopped the car... he came out of the car and banged his hand on the car Bonnet...

He slumped on floor leaning to his car.....

Cabir : forgive me Manik..... i have failed.... Manik I'm sorry.... forgive...

Forgive is easy to ask but forgiving someone is hard..

In London!

All were sitting in Manik's cabin expect raj who was in his cabin..