~chapter 14

In London!

At malthora house.. sun peeped through manan rooms.. couple were sleeping cage in each other arms.... Manik sleep got disturb by the sun.. he slowly opened his eyes and his face curved beautiful smile seeing his Jaan face... he brought his hand to her face and caressed her cheek.. he then bend down to her both cheeks and kissed them..

Manik : I love you so much Jaan..

He again pecked her forehead before moving himself from her.. he got down the bed and took glance of Nandini..

He covered her with duvet and went to washroom..

He soon was ready for office... he was standing front of mirror setting his hair.. he wore his watch on left hand.. he then sprayed his Jaan favourite perfume on himself.. he took one glance of himself..

He then walked to bed where his Jaan was comfortable sleeping.. he settled beside Nandini and kept his left hand on her cheek and caressed her cheek...

Manik : good morning Jaan.. I'm sorry I'm leaving without informing you.. I know you will be angry but...

He kissed her forehead and cheek.. he then took note book from his side cupboard and pen.. he starts writing note for Nandini.. he kept the note on the table..

He again looked at Nandini.. he bend down to kiss her forehead and then quickly pecked her lips..

He stood up and left the room not before closing the door carefully..

( Manik's outfit

( Manik's outfit. Ignore the shoe.. imagine them plain back)

As Manik came down the stairs he saw raj sitting in hall and drinking... Manik made his way to raj..

Manik: good morning dad!

Raj who was drinking almost spitted the water and looked at Manik.. Manik made disgusting face seeing his father like this..

Manik : dad!

Raj kept the glass on table and got up... he touched Manik's cheek, forehead and looked at him... Manik was confuse seeing raj behaviour...

Manik : dad what are you doing?

Raj : are you Manik Malhotra or his duplicate?

Manik: what? Duplicate? Dad what are you saying?

Raj : then what should I say.. Manik Malhotra who never leaves his bed before 9am today he is ready at 7am... this is shocking news... Manik Malhotra...

Raj said dramatically while Manik rolled his eyes on his father drama..

Manik : dad where does it say that Manik malthora can't wake up before 9am..