~chapter 7

India at Murthy house!

Age 50 years old lady was sitting on her chair and lost in her thought when she heard some voices.. hearing noises she got back to her sense and saw her son and daughter- in- law fighting... the lady sighed and stood up and made her way to them..

Lady : Shannoo and Venkatesh....

Shannon and venkatesh Murthy. Chachi and chachu of Nandini and rishab.

( shannoo and venkatesh)

The couple who was fighting stopped hearing their mother and looked at her....

Shannoo: amms!

( amms : Nandini and rishab grandma aka  amms)

( amms : Nandini and rishab grandma aka amms)

Amms : why you both fighting like kids? Grow up you both..

Shannoo and venkatesh looked at each other before looking at amms who was curiously waiting for answer...

Shannoo : amms.... sona Munda.....

Amms : don't talk about Manik... I'm angry with him... he didn't called me..

Shannoo: amms he was busy...

Amms : don't support him... I know he has time for everyone but not for me... but why did you say about Manik...

Shannoo( mind) that's means Manik hasn't spoke to amms about shifting.....

She came out of her thoughts hearing amms..

Amms : where are you lost? And tell me why you both were fighting like child?

Venkatesh: woh... amms actually..

Before venkatesh could finish amms phone rang.. she saw caller Id and looked angry... she excused herself and left leaving Shannoo and venkatesh confuse....

Amms came in her room and closed the door.. she sat on bed picked the call and stayed silent....

Caller : hello... amms... I'm very sorry... I know you are angry with me... I'm really sorry....