~chapter 8

In London!

Raj and Nandini reached malthora house.. they both entered inside and sat on sofa.. butler came with glass of water as he heard door opening he guessed they are here..

He gave Nandini and raj water.. Nandini and raj took it and drank the water..

Nandini : dad you should take rest till Bhai... avni mani doesn't come back...

Raj nods and patting her head he moved to his room.. while Nandini took raj and hers glass and stood up..

Nandini: kaka I will cook today.. avni and Bhai is coming.. don't starts preparing for dinner yet.. I'll fresh up then come..

Kaka nods.. he takes glass from Nandini's hand and went to kitchen.. Nandini taking her bag she went to her room...

She entered inside her room.. she kept her stuff on couch and walked to washroom.. she quickly got fresh and got changed in comfy dress...

 she quickly got fresh and got changed in comfy dress

( Nandini's outfit)

Nandini then tied her hair in bun using her clip.. she kept her phone on charging and sat on bed... she saw the time which was 5 pm.. she thought to take little nap for hour before cooking.. she also doesn't wanted to get scold from her mani... she laid on bed covering herself and closed her eyes..

While other side..

Manik walked with his pa Karan inside the restaurant.. restaurant was not filled with people... Manik and Karan walked to receptionist..

Karan : excuse me...

Receptionist looked at Karan first then at Manik who was least bothered... Karan cleared his throat seeing her checking his boss.. Receptionist looked at Karan ..

Karan : excuse me if you done checking my boss.. then could you check book on mr brown..

Receptionist got embarrassed and nods... she looked at her laptop screen and told them..

Manik : thank you miss.. don't keep yours eyes on work rather checking mens.. I'm sure you don't get paid checking Mens.. let's go Karan ..

Manik left without giving receptionist look.. while Karan followed Manik..

After hour Manik finished his meeting and shook his hand with mr brown.. both smiled at each other..

Manik : it will be pleasure to work with you Mr brown!

Mr brown : it will be great working with you mr malthora.. Monday morning I'll visit your office...