~chapter 31

Thank you all helping me out with the songs in short time..thank you. ♥️

Warning ⚠️ : this chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable reading mature content then kindly please skip the scene and wait for next chapter.. mature content is towards end of the chapter.

Thank you and now let's begin with the chapter!
********************************

Nandini was sitting in their room middle of bed abs waiting for her mani who is her husband now.. she was clutching bed sheet in fists thinking what will happen next.. each second passed making her nervous thinking about night..

Nandini felt her heart pounding loudly as she heard door opening.. all of suddenly she felt her body froze.. she could hear his footstep so near her.. soon she felt bed him sitting on the bed... in fears she closed her eyes tightly and gripped her bedsheet more tightly which she was holing her in fist..

A second later she left him lifting her veil up.. she tightly shuts her eyes. While Manik admired his Jaan face.. the way she nervous and fearful close her eyes made him smile.. he then softly and lovingly called her name..

Manik : Jaan.. open your eyes..

Nandini shook her heads as she heard him.. Manik then slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead by moving close to her.. as Manik's lips touched Nandini's forehead, her lips curved into beautiful smile..all her nervous and fear flew away just feelings his lips on her forehead. She still had her eyes closed.. Manik kept lips there bit longer then before. Manik again whispered her name softy.

Manik : Jaan.. open your eyes.

As Manik moved away from Nandini.. Nandini herself opens her eyes and got lost in his eyes which was only love and care not lust. Manik's hand was still her cupping her and he deeply stared her making her both cheek turn into red colour.. his strong made her blush hard..

Manik: Jaan.. you don't have to fear or be nervous.. I know today is our first night but that doesn't mean to have one.. I won't do anything till you are comfortable.....

He saw Nandini opening her mouth he immediately kept his finger on her lips her making her shut..

Manik : I know you're very much comfortable with me but Jaan.. our relationship is not only about getting physical.. I love you not for your body but your soul.. i love your soul... it's not needed to get physical on first day.. we have entire life to have one.. and waiting for few more days won't be harm.. I know you are very tried.. I don't want to make you tried more by doing all this.. your health is more important to me than my desire.. we can our first night another hmm.. now get change.. this must be difficult to handle.. take all jewellery off and wear something comfortable..

Nandini while was emotional hearing him.. she immediately crashed in his arms and starts saying what she was thinking when he wasn't in the room.. Manik carefully listening to her while patting her hairs and pecking them..

Manik broke hug and wipes her tears off..

Manik : come on now let's fresh up and sleep.. I'm too tried..

Nandini nods and tried getting up but Manik pulls her back making her land in his lap.. she stared him confusingly.. Manik caressed her cheeks..

Manik : Let me help you taking jewellery off.. then you came fresh up!

Nandini nodded her head.. Manik then made her sit on bed and starts taking her jewellery off.. once he was done Nandini went to change while Manik got up and removes roses abs decorations off the bed.. he threw them in bin then he move closet to change his clothes itself there...