~chapter 34

In Manik's cabin!

Neyonika's body starts trembling as the video ended.. she felt like her whole world crashed down. She knew her truth can't be hidden for too long.. today her truth was front Manik which she trying to hide from many years. Her eyes was glued with laptop screen... tears continuously rolled down her cheeks. She didn't bother wiping them enough off because today is the day where her tears won't stop even she wants.. she kept those tears back in her for many years.. today was the day where she will weak women crying front of whole world.

The neyonika malthora who never cried front of anyone is now crying..Neyonika shifted finally shifted her gaze from laptop to Manik who was also staring at the laptop screen without having any emotions of his face..

Neyonika couldn't voice out as she left everything was slipping into darkness.. everything got blurred front of her eyes. She didn't even realised when her body gave up on her..

Manik whose eyes glued to laptop screen hearing thump sounds diverted his gaze and saw neyonika lying down on the floor.. before he could registered anything he heard Nandini voice calling for neyonika.. Manik stood there like statue seeing them. Manik's mind and his whole body stops working.. all he could hear is Nandini yelling his name..

Nandini who was standing outside of Manik's cabin and trying to listen the conversation between neyonika and Manik but couldn't as Manik's cabin was soundproof.. she couldn't hear anything expect seeing neyonika back facing through their glass.. as neyonika fell down with thump making Nandini heart break.. Nandini without thinking anything she pushed the door and enters inside and took neyonika head in her lap and tapped neyonika cheeks many times.. Nandini eyes fell on Manik who was standing bit away from there his gaze fixed to something.. she follows his gaze and saw him gazing at the laptop.. as she saw the screen her eyes went wide open.. she stares at the screen then Manik.. tears brimmed in Nandini's eyes seeing the screen.. soon her brain got conscious and looks at neyonika who was unconscious in her lap...

Nandini: mom.. mom.. Mani... mani.. call the doctor.. mani..mani..

Nandini didn't knew what to do.. one side Manik wasn't responding to her while other side neyonika was unconscious.. she moves neyonika head from her lap and stood up and moves to Manik who was standing like as statue.. that was one thing she feared.. she knew Manik wouldn't be able to handle himself after knowing neyonika truth which neyonika have hid over years from Manik and raj.. Nandini moving to Manik shook his shoulder making Manik jerk his head towards Nandini and met her teary eyes..

Nandini : mani... mom...

Hearing Nandini Manik snapped his head towards neyonika who was unconsciously laying on the floor..

Nandini took his hands in hers and softly rubbed his knuckles and looks at him..

Nandini: mani.. I'll answer every question of yours.. but please help me picking mom to couch.. please... please mani..

Manik starred Nandini first then neyonika.. he slips his hand from Nandini's hold and took his small steps towards neyonika and picks her up in his arms waking to his secret room which was in his cabin.. he made neyonika lay down the bed and moved away letting Nandini coming to bed and sitting beside neyonika.. as Nandini sat down beside neyonika Nandini starts lightly tapped neyonika cheeks.. Nandini turns back and saw Manik looking at them..

Nandini : mani.. could you call.. doctor please.

Manik left the room without saying a word to Nandini.

Manik coming to his cabin picks his phone and dialled a doctor number.. Manik held table edge and stood there catching his breath back..

Manik : he...llo....