~chapter 17

In London at MN industrial!

Manik was conducting meeting with some dealers when the door flung opened.. everyone turned to door and saw Nandini there..

Nandini walks to them and stood next Manik's chair who was confused seeing her there.

Nandini : I'm sorry to interrupt the meeting but can I have word with Manik.. please..

She looked the dealers who gave her positive nods.. all the dealer got up and left the room leaving manan alone.. as everyone left Manik too stood and cupped Nandini face.... He then pecked her forehead.

Manik : Jaan you okay! You still look worried.

Nandini : mani.. I'm scared.

Manik : scared.. why Jaan?

Nandini: I don't know why but I feel restless.. somewhere I feel like something is wrong... amms never gets to wish me on my birthday or rishab.. I don't know why mani but this feeling is killing me... I want to talk to amms.. I won't feel relief till I talk to her.. mani please call her.. maybe she will pick your call... mani..

Manik didn't knew what to do.. he knows how close she is to amms after him and raj.. Manik pulled her in hug and caressed her hair..

Manik : Jaan.. take break from office.. you will feel much better.. nothing has happened.. trust me..

Nandini tilt her head up and looked at him..

Nandini: I trust you mani but this feeling is not helping me..

Manik broke the hug and cupped her face..

Manik : you want to know if amms and everyone is safe in India.. I'll call my security and ask him.. okay!

Nandini nods.. Manik again pulled her in hug.. he pulled his phone out and dialled number...

Manik spoke to his security who lives in India for Murthy.. Nandini could only hear Manik's side conversation.. Manik ended call and caressed Nandini's hair. He then placed kiss on her hair.. he broke the hug and cupped her face..

Manik : everyone is safe.. don't worry!

Nandini : hmm!

Manik : wanna take rest! I think you should go home and take rest.. you feel happy..

Nandini : I don't want to go home without you.. I'll be fine in office.. and I'm sorry for disturbing your meeting.. I shouldn't have come like this....

Manik : it's okay.. don't be sorry.. I know you wouldn't come when something is disturbing you.. they will understand..

Nandini gave him smile..

Nandini: shall I go..

Manik : I can't even hold you back as the meeting is important too.. but why to worry when I'm here.. after meeting I'll to meet you in your cabin.. hmm!

Nandini: okay.. bye..

Manik pecked her forehead..