~chapter 12

In London!
Manan in their room and snugging into each other arms and talking to each other when Manik lifted his head up and pecked Nandini's lips making her shock.. she looked at his face shockingly.. while Manik chuckled and pecked it again.. he was going to peck once more time when Nandini moved from and looked at angry face... Manik made innocent face...

Nandini: mani how could you?

Manik being all innocent..

Manik : what did I do?

Nandini puffed in anger..

Nandini: you don't know what you did?

Manik : no.. what did I do Jaan?

Manik licked his inner tongue...

Nandini: maniiii... don't irritate me!

Manik : hawww Jaan your mani irritates you... should I complain to him...

Nandini slapped his chest and crossed her arms and folded them against her chest.. she then made angry pout and looked at Manik who was trying to not laugh at his Jaan antics...

Manik moved close to her and pecked her lips again making her shock again...

Nandini: maniiii...

Manik : sorry Jaan I am not going to say about this kiss...

Nandini tightened her arms against her chest and turned her face other way..

Manik : Jaan are you angry?

Nandini: yes your Jaan is angry?

Manik came front of her and sat on his knees.. he looked at her but Nandini turned her face again showing to Manik that she is very angry with him.. Manik rolled his tongue inside and came another side where Nandini was facing.. before Nandini could turn her face again.. Manik cupped her face in his hand and looked at her..

Manik : Jaan is angry with her mani!

Nandini nods cutely making Manik smile too.. Manik felt her face and held his both ears...

Manik : sorry Jaan...

Nandini looked at him and saw him holding his ears.. she doesn't like him doing this.. she immediately removed his hand...

Nandini: don't!

Manik : sorry Jaan.. you know that I can't live without you for even a second.. kissing and hugging you makes my day... please don't punish me this hard...

Manik was able to melt Nandini anger.. she just crashed in his arms.. Manik wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her close to him...

Both broke hug and looked at each other.. Manik pecked Nandini's forehead..

Manik : Jaan you wanna go shopping?

Nandini: yes... I will do so much shopping.. I need to buy new pairs of shirt, trouser, shorts, blazers, and lots of things... I'm very excited to shop with you...