~chapter 21

In London at malthora mansion !

Manik was working on his laptop when Nandini comes in and saw him working.. not wanting to disturb him she moved to her closet. Taking her nightwear Nandini went to washroom..

While Manik who was working with full focus heard washroom door being close.. his gaze turned to washroom door and saw lights on. He understood Nandini is in washroom..

He again got back to work.. Nandini after changing herself into short and top came out and saw Manik still working.. she sighed and walked to her bed..

She sat down on bed with her legs crossed and kept pillow in her lap. She then took her phone and went through few messages... after checking her message she kept her phone down.. she took glance of Manik who was still working.. she then got down the bed abs walked out of the room..

Manik saw her every action but didn't say anything nor lifting his gaze up..

Manik giving last type to his work closed the laptop and at the same Nandini walks in holding two cup trays.. Manik didn't noticed her coming in but as his nose hits coffee smell he looks up and saw Nandini coming to his with tray in her hand.. he passed smile to her who returned the smile too..

Manik kept his laptop side which made space for tray.. Nandini kept the tray on table and sat next Manik keeping her head on his shoulder.. while Manik slide him arm around her waist and with his other hand he caressed her hair..

Nandini: mani.. have you finished your work?

Manik : yes Jaan..

Nandini then forward cup to him who took it and start sipping.. even Nandini was sipping hers when Manik gave her his cup.. without saying a word she kept hers down and took his and took sip..

Like this this completed the coffee and Nandini again kept her head on his shoulder..

Manik : Jaan tomorrow is going be long day!

Nandini: and tiring too..

Manik: hmm.. shall sleep! You have meeting tomorrow morning!

Nandini: let's stay like this...

Manik : but Jaan you need to sleep..

Nandini: only few minutes please manu..

Manik: okay.. only few minutes then you will be sleeping without making excuses..

Nandini bobbed her head lightly.. Manik was caressing her hair.... after sometime he looks down and saw Nandini sleeping on his shoulder.. he carefully picked her up and brought her to bed..

He laid her down and covered her with duvet.. he pecked her forehead and muttered..

Manik : I love you Jaan!

He again pecking her forehead and withdrew his hand from her hold.. he saw his phone ringing.. thanks to god his phone was on silent.. he move to balcony picking the call..

Manik : hello avni!

Avni : sorry Bhai to disturb you.. hope you was not sleeping?

Manik : I wasn't sleeping.. say what could you call this time?

Avni : Bhai by tomorrow afternoon every bands will be arriving so I wondering rather to send them straight to farmhouse or to our studio.

Manik : actually do one thing. Send them to farmhouse as I have meeting in afternoon and I'll be free in evening.. so I'll meet every band in evening. And by that Chance they can get chance to rest after travelling.. and tomorrow afternoon I'll send few drivers with you..