~chapter 35

In London at malthora mansion..

Nandini was sleeping hugging duvet close yo her body and smiling.. she lightly stirred in sleep as she heard her phone buzzing which was disturbing her sleep..

Nandini: ma...ni.. pho... ne..

She whispered Manik's name but not getting response from Manik she stretched her hand on bed to Manik's side and found it empty.. she jerkingly opens her eyes and sat on bed and looks at Manik's side...

Nandini: where did mani go?

She roams her eyes around the room but didn't find Manik in the room.. she frowned thinking where would Manik go this early when her eyes fell on washroom door.. she saw lights on, seeing the lights on she assumed Manik to be in washroom... she sighed and heard again phone buzzing off.. she leaned back to headboard and rested her head while spreading her legs out on bed.. she then pulled duvet till her chest as she was feeling cold and picks the call up to see amms calling..

Nandini excitingly picks amms call.

Nandini: good morning amms!

Amms: good morning kanna. How are you?

Nandini: I'm good amms. How is everyone? Rishab is he okay?

Amms : Everyone is good here too kanna. Rishab is also fine too.. he is very excited to meet you and Manik.. yes that reminds me when are you all coming?

Yes malthora was invited to Murthy's house for breakfast today.. Amms and Shannoo especially cooked South Indian food for Nandini and Manik...

Nandini: amms we will come there around 9. It's 7am right now. I think mom and dad is up already... Manik is getting ready..

Amms : I can't wait to see everyone. After very long time we all are going to have family times. You and Manik have very tight schedule last weeks.

Nandini: yes amms we did. Manik is still busy with his meeting lined up every hours. And I have took few days off to spend some times with you all.

Amms : I know kanna. Acha kanna I'll speak to you later as Shannoo is calling me. See you at 9.

Nandini: okay Amms! Bye!

Amms : bye kanna!

Nandini ended call and kept her phone side and looks up hearing washroom door opening.. she saw Manik coming after having shower in towel and ruffling his hair with his left hand.. she got down the bed and walks to Manik who wasn't aware of Nandini being wake up..

Manik who was ruffling his hair and walking to his closet to take his clothes out felt cold arms around his bare waist..knowing whose hand this belongs to Manik smiled and opens cupboard.. he took his officer wear and held it in his left and carefully removed Nandini's arms from his waist and turned himself around and saw her smiling.. seeing her smile automatically his lips curved into beautiful smile too..

Manik took a step forward and held Nandini's shoulder and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Manik then moved back and smiled at her.

Manik : good morning Jaan! You woke this early. I thought you would sleep till late as you have taken few days off...

Nandini encircles her arms around his neck making him smile.

Nandini: amms called to remind us about breakfast feast at Murthy's house.

Manik: hmm! I literally forget about that. Thanks amms she reminded you which you have told me now. what time will we be leaving?

Nandini: around 9, is there any problem going that time?