~Epilogue

6 years later in London at malthora mansion.

Alarm rang making the couple stirred in their sleep. The couple were in deep sleep after their long night love making.. the boy hand was clutched around the girl's waist and holding securing to his chest. The girl snuggling to her man chest and mumbling something.. as the alarm rang continuously breaking the boy sleep. He slowly opens his eyes and stretching his hand over his love lady turned of the alarm.. he then took his phone and brought close to him.. he sat up rubbing his eyes  keeping mind his love was still sleeping clutching his waist.

He patted her hair then bending down to her level pecks her forehead.. he caressing her hair checks the time only to freak out..

He muttered some cursed to himself before covering his love with duvet.. he threw his phone on the bed and rushed out of the bed.. soon as he got down the bed cold air hits his body making him conscious about his state.. he bitting his lips roamed his eyes on the floor to find his clothes.. luckily he found his shirt lying near his feet.. he bending down picks the shirt up and quickly wore it.. he then pulls the bathrobe which was hanged on the door..

He wore the bathrobe over his shirt and rushed out of his room not before closing the door behind him.. he then pushed the door next to his room.. he tip toping enters and smiled brightly seeing all curled up with teddy... he smiled at his life cuteness.. he walks to bed and settled down side way.. he adored the smile on his life face.. he raise his hand up to caress his life cheek. He bends down and kissed his life cheek cutely..

He caressed his life hair lightly and whispered .

Boy : wake up.. baby... my bacha.. wake up.. Aarohi bacha wake up...

Yes the person is none than Manik Malhotra and who is sleeping was his Jaan.. Manan daughter.. Aarohi Manik malthora.

(Aarohi Manik malthora- bundle of Manik and Nandini malthora

(Aarohi Manik malthora- bundle of Manik and Nandini malthora... papa baby princess.. mamma bacha. She is five years old.. loves her both parents but Manik more.. very protective over her papa.. dadu and Dadi favourite. Her one smile lightens everyone's mood. Loves troubling her mother.)

Manik : wake up princess.. you will be late for school.. wakey wakey.

Aarohi snuggling to her teddy ignoring her papa rants.. Manik sighing to himself bends down and starts planting numerous of kisses all over Aarohi face making her irritated.. Aarohi groaning in sleep opens eyes opens her eyes and saw her sweet papa.. her small arms immediately wrapped Manik's neck.

Aarohi: papaa... sleepy...

She yawned making Manik chuckle. Manik kissed her cheek and scooped in his arms..

Manik : baby princess feeling sleepy..

Aarohi bobbed her head and snuggles to Manik.