~chapter 41

A loud shout of Manik malthora echoed in hospital corridor.  Manik's voice so loud that can frighten anyone in the hospital even Doctors and nurses comes out only to get shocked seeing Manik and raj malthora in hospital but what made them more shock was both malthora men's shedding tears. Seeing them anyone could tell how much they both are devastated.

The doctors immediately rushed to them when doctors eyes fell down the stretcher which was being pushed malthora men's and  hospital staff member. Soon as the doctors eyes fell on the stretcher they got shocked and confuse seeing unfamiliar face for which both malthora men's was shedding tears but nevertheless   doctor gaped seeing the patient condition and immediately yelled for his team to take the patient inside the operation room.  Hospital staff took the patient inside the operation room while doctor gazing a look at Manik and raj moves inside the operation room.

As the doctor left closing the operation room door both malthora men's deeply sighed and stares at the door blankly. They were staring at the door for few minutes when the door itself opens revealing doctor who seems worried.

Doctor walks to them and calls their name out.

Doctor : Manik.. raj..

Manik didn't hear anything but kept staring at the operation room. Doctor not getting any response from raj or Manik looks at them and saw them blankly and numbly staring at the operation room.

Doctor huffing himself walks to raj and kept hand on raj shoulder and calls his name.

Doctor : raj..

Raj coming back to earth looks at doctor.

Doctor : raj.. we can't start the operation before you fill the form in . I know what you going through as this policy of hospital to fill out before any operation takes place.

Raj nodded his head and walks towards reception area not before giving look to Manik who didn't even move inch from his place. He stood there and mindless stare at the operation room.

Soon as raj left to fill the form doctor looking at Manik moved back inside the operation room.

Raj filling the form comes near the operation room and saw Manik still standing on his place. Raj composing and controlling his emotions moves to Manik and kept his shiver hand on Manik's shoulder.

Raj : Manik...

Manik felt his body recovering from the numbness just mere of hearing his father voice and calling his name. Manik's eyes brimmed with fresh tears as he heard raj calling him. Manik slightly turning his body got glimpse of raj. He stares raj like lost child before crashing into raj arms. Manik hugged raj with his full strength. Raj almost balanced himself from not falling down and starts rubbing Manik's back.

Manik didn't mutter a word but tightened the hug. Raj understand his insecurities softly calls his name.

Raj : Manik.. Manik.. you can't fall weak.. you have to be strong Manik. You can't fall weak Manik.. you're not weak person Manik. Get hold of yourself Manik.

Manik few minutes broke hug feeling good after hugging raj and looks at him only to see raj himself hiding his emotions. Isn't funny how both father and son loves hiding their emotions but for each other becomes strength.

Manik : dad.. you can't fall weak too.. you're strong dad.

Raj snaps his head towards Manik and his eyes brimmed with fresh tears. Manik nodded his head no and pulls raj in hug because this much needed for both of them. Manik broke hug and wipes raj tears along with his.

Raj in tears looks at Manik when realization strikes him. He looks at Manik who was staring at operation room worriedly.

Raj : Manik.. where is princess?