Chapter 42

In India, Dhawan mansion

Cabir being all drained out walks inside the mansion when someone's giggle caught his attention.. his eyes travels into hall where abeer  giggling as the maid was ticking him.

His lips curved into beautiful but that soon changes into frown seeing maid playing with abeer instead of navya..

Cabir ( mind) where is navya? Why isn't she playing with abeer?

Cabir thoughts was broken by abeer whose eyes fell on cabir and ran to him holding cabir'a legs. Cabir bends down and picks abeer his arms.. cabir kissed abeer cheek making him smile.

Cabir carrying abeer in his arms walks to maid who was adoring them with smile on her face.

Cabir roams his eyes around the fall to find navya but didn't find  her.

Cabir took seat with abeer in his lap and looks at the maid.

Cabir : meera, where is navya?

Meera looks at cabir while collecting abeer toys from the floor and keeping it in the basket.

Meera: navya Di is in her room.. she didn't come down after lunch.

Cabir frowned hearing her but nodding his head.

Meera  keeping all the toys went to kitchen to get water for cabir. She comes back soon and handed glass of water to cabir who thanking her took it and gulped water down his throat.

Cabir kept the glass on the table and looks at meera.

Cabir : I'm going upstairs, could you few hours more?

Meera : okay sir..

Cabir pecking abeer who was playing with his shirt handed him to meera who took it in her arms.. cabir took his office bag and climbs the stairs.

Cabir pushing his room door enters and met with darkness. He frowned seeing the room dark despite navya being inside the room.. cabir moving to switch side turned the lights on and walks inside.. he roams his eyes around the room to find navya but didn't find her..

Cabir : where did navya go? Shouldn't she be in the room as the meera said..

Cabir kept his office bag on couch then checked washroom.. he frowned not finding navya in the washroom.

Navya's absence made cabir scared and worried.

Cabir comes out of his room and checked everyone.. he was going to move downstairs but stopped as his eyes caught one particular room.. he turns and took deep breath seeing the room lights on which indicated someone was in the room..

Cabir taking small steps walks to the room and as he got closer the room he could hear someone sobbing.. he inhaling his breath held the door handle and pushed it.. he enters only to see navya back facing him and crying.

Cabir with heavy heart made his way to navya and sat behind her on his knees.. his hand raised up and kept on navya's shoulder making her stiff..

Cabir : navya what are you doing here?

Cabir holding her shoulder turns her around and saw her face and eyes all red due to crying.. his heart broke seeing her like this.. cabir wipes her eyes and looked behind her only get teary eyes seeing all the pictures of fab 5, navya and Nandini and manan... cabir eyes brimmed with fresh tears. His tears was betraying him today seeing all the memories of past..