~chapter 22

I'm republishing this chapter again.. on Monday night this chapter was updated but due Wattpad having some glitches not many of you got the notification.. don't know why this happened..

I need kept note but it didn't work to which I had unpublished this chapter..

Sorry to say but I was not really happy with response or vote.

If you don't complete the target by Sunday then there won't be any update for this week.. sorry for being harsh but this chapter took me three days to complete...

The target is 700 votes.. complete it and get update before upcoming Monday.

Warming: very long chapter 😭😭

Do inline comments!

In London!

Manik was in his cabin when his phone rang.. he took his phone out and saw caller Id. He smirked seeing the caller Id..

Manik : hello who is this?

Caller : hello... really?

Manik pressed his lips to control not to laugh.

Caller : Manik Malhotra stop this drama.. i know what you are up to..

Manik starts laughing loudly.. while from other side person starts cursing Manik.. Manik controlled his laugh..

Manik : sorry lover..

Caller : lover my foot. Where are you?

Manik : in office why?

Caller : I was missing you so much so thought to meet you.. when are you free? Let's meet up..

Manik : hey bro calm down.. don't forget I have girlfriend soon I'm going to marry and let me remind you also have girlfriend.. why you flirting with me man?

Caller : haha.. flirting with you impossible... on serious note Manik I'm coming tomorrow morning.. I called you to let you know..

Manik : really you coming back tomorrow.. baby will be happy seeing you.. she really missed you..

Caller : I know.. even I missed you all especially my love avni..

The caller was none than abhi.. abhi has gone out of London due to some office work day after Nandini's birthday...

Manik : what are you landing?

Abhi : around evening!

Manik : that's good! I'll pick you up.. listen does Jaan and baby know about you coming back?

Abhi : no i haven't told them but spoke to Neela maa and Ashish papa.. they are aware off it..

Manik : hmm.. abhi I'm going to hang call as I have to leave for studio..

Abhi : studio? why this sudden?

Manik cursed himself under his breath as he forget to tell abhi about all this.. Manik licked his dry lips..

Manik : woh... woh....

Abhi : cut the crap Manik Malhotra.. spill truth out..

Manik : sorry buddy I forgot you inform but you remember our music company organised competition every year.. this year baby decided everything.. so this today I'm going to meet bands..