~chapter 29

At malthora mansion.

Manik enters inside malthora mansion after having long and tiring day.. he didn't noticed anyone but starts climbing the stairs.. in one hand he was holding his blazer and other hand was in his right side pick of his trousers. His top two shirt button was open. His hair was messed up.. he walks upstairs dragging his feet lazily to which he didn't listen when rishab called his name..

When Manik entered inside the mansion Murthy's and raj was sitting in hall and talking about next week.. they stopped talking as they heard footsteps and turned their head to back and saw Manik coming completely lost and being tired. They all felt bad for Manik seeing him like that as Manik continuously working in office and studio too..

Rishab : Manik Bhai..

They all saw how Manik didn't react on rishab call.. Murthy's looks at raj who looked worried seeing Manik like that too..

Amms : Manik is tiring himself lot these days..

Raj looks at Amms..

Raj : my son is like that only.. once his work is done then no one can stop him having plenty of holidays.. that's what he wants too... he wants finish his all office work before he and princess gets married... he knows how to priority his work and personal life too.. today is last day of his work anyway.. from tomorrow he won't go office at all..

All smiled thinking next week manan will finally get married. First marriage will be happening from both side of their family.. raj called kaka and told him to prepare something favourite for Manik.. kaka nodding his head went to kitchen while Murthy's and raj continued planning next preparation for manan marriage...

While other hand Manik lazily walking up the stairs finally reached to front of his room and lightly pushed the door.. he lifted his gaze up and saw his Jaan arranging their closet.. he saw her full focused.. with his feet he closed the door and walks to her without making any nosies.. while walking he threw his blazer on the bed and pulled his tie off and threw corner of the room.. he finally reached to her and lazily sneaked his arms around her waist making her flinch at her place.... Nandini flinched as she left his arms around her and whispered his name.

Nandini: mani..

Manik hearing his name from mouth kept his chin on her shoulder making his lips stays on her bare shoulder and sending shiver to her body.. Nandini only managed to whisper his name once again..

Nandini : mani..

Manik hearing his name again from her brushed his lips her shoulder making her shiver again.. Nandini fisted her hand and closed her eyes.. soon she opens her eyes when she felts nothing from Manik.. she tried turning around to him but stopped as she heard his voice..

Manik : no.. Jaan stay like this..

Nandini could feel his voice tired and exhausted..

Nandini: mani.. are you okay..

In response from Manik she got hmm.. Nandini then turned herself around and looked at his face.. she cupped his face and moved close to his forehead.. she kissed his forehead still cupping his both cheeks.. she moved back and saw his face..

Nandini: mani.. take a warm shower.. you will fee light...

Manik : Jaan let me hug you only..

Nandini: mani.. fresh up then you can stay in hug much as you want..

Manik understandings her nodded his head and walked up washroom while Nandini continued arranging their closet.. she moved back to see Manik's blazer on bed and sighed and picked it and kept it in laundry basket...