~chapter 36

At MN industrial!

Manik was packing his stuff to leave as his day has been ended. He was zipping his office bag when his phone rang.. he quickly zipped his bag and picks his phone up to see his Jaan calling him. His lips curved into beautiful smile seeing her name flashing.

He picks the phone while taking seat.

Manik : hello Jaan!

Nandini: mani when are you coming home?

Manik : Jaan I'm leaving in 10 minutes. I'll be home in half hour.

Nandini: come quick. And Is dad with you?

Manik : no! He must be in his cabin!

Nandini: okay! I am waiting for you and dad to come!

Manik : see you at home! Bye Jaan!

Nandini: bye mani!

Manik ended the call and stoop while shoving his phone in his pocket and took his blazer from his chair.. he then took his bag in one hand and other hand holding his blazer.

Turning his cabin lights off Manik comes out of his cabin and typed his password. He then starts walking towards raj cabin.

He knocks the cabin and enters once he heard raj saying 'come in'. Manik pushed the door and comes inside to see raj working on his laptop..

Manik : dad!

Listening to Manik's voice raj looks up from his laptop and smiles seeing Manik.

Raj : Manik why you standing? Have a seat!

Manik : dad I'm leaving for room. I was wondering if you have completed your work then we leave together.

Raj : Manik I have little work still left. You can continue going home. I'll join you at home.

Manik : it's okay dad! I'll wait for you to finish your work.

Raj : but Manik what need of staying. I will be finish my work in half an hour then why don't you make your way to home. Princess would be waiting for you at home too.

Manik : don't worry dad waiting for another 30 minutes won't be any harm. You without worrying you complete your work. I'm sitting over here only.

Raj was protest Manik to go but Manik being adamant moves to couch and himself comfortable.. raj shook his head and turned his head to his laptop and continued working.

Whereas Manik made himself comfortable on couch and took his phone and dropped a quick message to Nandini saying he will be 30 minutes later and explained raj is still working. After messaging Nandini he turned his phone off and kept back in his pocket.

He saw raj working and thought to lay down till raj completes his work. Manik laid himself on couch and closed his eyes..

After 20 minutes later raj competing his work shut his laptop and turned his head to couch and saw Manik sleeping.

Raj ( mind) will he ever listen to me? Look how uncomfortable he is sleeping on couch? What should I do with his stubbornness?

Raj shaking his head moves to couch and bend down his knees and starts shaking Manik's body who stirred lightly and immediately opens his eyes and saw raj front of his face.

He immediately sat up and looks at raj.

Manik : sorry dad. I didn't realise when I slept. I tonight to lay down.

Raj : it's okay! You don't need to be sorry. I know you're tired due to continuous work. Go wash your face then we will leave.

Manik nodded his head and went to washroom which was in raj cabin. While raj got up and packed his stuff and waited for Manik to come back.