~chapter 9

In London!

After dinner they all were sitting hall.. first sofa was occupied by raj, Abhi and avni.. while other one was occupied by our own manan.. Nandini was resting her head on Manik's chest.. Manik was doing only one things that was caressing her hair and pecking her hair time by time.. he was still aware of her being upset.. he can't do anything front of his dad and friends..

They were watching news and casual having talk with each.. other did notice Nandini being quiet but didn't questioner as they know Manik will handle Nandini..

After hour later Abhi looked at time then at Avni...

Abhi : avni!

Avni : hmm!

Abhi : we should leave now... look at the time..

Avni too checked time and realised how late it is...

Abhi : dad we should leave...

Raj : why don't you both stay today here? You don't have office tomorrow..

Abhi looked at avni then at raj..

Manik : Abhi dad is right! You both stay here.. tomorrow any of us has office.. we can chill together.. Baby.. what say?

He said looking at avni..

Avni : I don't have problem Bhai! Abhi can we stay here!

Abhi : well if my girlfriend wants to stay then who am I to say no.. we will stay...

Manik smiled and looked down to see Nandini lost in her own world.. he pecked her hair and softly called her name..

Manik : Jaan...

Nandini who was lost in her own world.. hearing Manik's voice she lifted her head and looked at him.. she only hmm...

Nandini: hmm!

Manik : shall go to our room..

Nandini: hmm..

She wasn't able to speak as her mind still focusing whatever happened with Manik that day..

Manik hearing hmm.. he understood she is still thinking about that day.. he pecked her forehead and called raj..

Manik: dad..

Raj : yes Manik!

Manik : I think we should end our day here.. Nandini isn't feeling well so.. we will go abs take rest..

Raj : princess you okay...

Manik : dad she is okay... only something is bothering her... we will leave..

Raj : okay.. take care then.. good night..

Manik : good night dad..

Raj turned his gaze back to tv.. while Manik bend to Nandini ear and called her name again...

Manik : Jaan! Let's go to sleep..

Nandini moved her head from Manik's chest and stood up.. she went to raj and side hugged him.. while Manik was smiling his Jaan.. he knew she is upset but she can't let other be upset because of her only.. she never forgets to hug or wish good morning or good night to her loves ones....

Nandini: good night dad!

Raj smiled at her and kissed her forehead..

Raj : good night princess.. sleep tight and bring beautiful smile tomorrow.. I don't like seeing your sad face..

Nandini only have smile to raj.. then Nandini hugged Abhi..

Nandini: good night Bhai!

Abhi : good night doll!