~chapter 4

In London!

Nandini standing in cabin thinking to tell
Manik about this or not when she felt letter slipping from hands... she looks up and met Manik's eyes starting at this letter.... she got scared seeing him fisting his hand while reading the note ...

As Manik finished reading the note he looked at Nandini who immediately looked down avoiding his gaze... Manik took step to her towards her and kept the letter on her desk... he then turned his face to Nandini who was looking down... he brought his finger up and lifted her chin up...

She looked into his eyes... he stared into her eyes too....

Manik : whose letter is this?

He asked calmly making sure not show his anger to her....

Nandini : woh......

Manik broke eye lock and held her hand and then pulled her to himself... she landed on his chest... they looked into each other eyes..

Manik : I don't woh... or your voice stammering... I want clear answer Nandini...

Nandini looked and nods her head...

Nandini : while going to your cabin we stopped at receptionist.... Lucy said there was parcel for me... when I came back to my room Lucy brought the parcel... I opened the parcel.... I read the letter it was saying I miss you.... then I thought who could it be... first I thought it would be you... then I kept letter aside and opened the Parcel....

Manik cuts her off...

Manik : what was in parcel?

Nandini : in inside the parcel there is expensive diamond necklace set... I don't know who send this Manik.... I kept the necklace set in back when a note fell from box... I picked it up and read it... the note you read... I really don't know who send this Manik... i am sorry.... please don't be angry with me...

She sniffed thinking he will get angry... but her sniff made him alert.. he knew he had to control his anger before Nandini cries over bucket.. he also knows when Nandini cries then she will stop till he pampers or loves with cuddles and kisses....

Manik hand reached to Nandini's face and wiped her tears... he then made her look at him...

Manik : why you crying now? Did I shout at you... I haven't said anything but this... Did I not trust you... Jaan stop crying and listen to me... I am not angry and I can never be angry with you... yes it's true I was angry seeing someone sending my girl a note saying it's surprise and don't Manik... seriously if you didn't tell I wouldn't knew this... Jaan I'm sorry for showing a little anger... okay sorry for showing any kind of anger.... come with me...

Manik holding her hand took her to chair... he pulled chair and made her sit down... he then bend down while holding her hands... he then wiped her tears and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.. Manik got up and brought water.. he bend down again on his knees.. he gave her class of water...

Manik : have it!

Nandini nodding her head takes the glass of water and drank two sips.. she kept the glass on table and looks at him....

Nandini : Manik....

She stopped as Manik kept his fingers on his lip... she looked at him confusingly....

Manik : you don't need to say anything... I don't want any explanation... whoever send this and made you cry will see me later... but for now I want to tell you something...

Nandini : what do you need to tell me?

Manik : I want to tell you that never there is parcel or anything... without knowing anything or who could send it don't open it... you already know I don't trust people easily when it comes to you or your health... the people I can trust with you is only our family.... I have doubt who could send this... but for now let's not talk about that person as I have better plan.... Jaan one thing... you will share everything with me... whatever situation we are in... you tell me... okay...