Apparently I die.

Mkay so.

A while ago at lunch, me and my friends were talking about who and how would die/sacrifice their soul to the devil if we were trapped in a haunted house with murderous ghosts inside. I know. Normal girls convorsations "OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO KELLY???" Any Fangirls conversations "HOW AND WHO WOULD DIE IF WE WERE TRAPPED IN A HAUNTED HOUSE??" okay so here are the results with fake names of course.

Rebecca: she would come with us but then get there and decide that it's a bad idea and that she would get killed therefore leaving a terrified Lizzy and Minnie (not the one from Into The Night. Just a name that describes the person) trapped in the house. Rebecca would shut the door automatically locking and me and Minnie would pound on it screaming for her to let us out.

Lizzy (me): le first to die. I tried to smash a lamp at the door to get it open angering the ghost of the house owner therefore getting murdered in front of Minnie's eyes. (thanks a lot Rebecca)

Minnie: dies of heart attack cause me and her are that group that jumps at every noise. Plus she's traumatized from being left alone, (the group left us) and from watching yours truely die.

Nia: Nia goes off on her own, finds a dark corner, summons the devil and then sells her soul to him. Therefore now we have a possesed Nia.

Viper: ... Two words. Bubble Demons.

Celeste: She would be the person with the smarts but would die anyway cause why not.

Kayla: she would most likely be the person that we call and say "hey we're going to the haunted house today ya wanna come??" And she would say "no" cause she's actually smart and stays home binging Netflix while we are all murdered or possesed.

I think that's it. Did I forget anyone Viper? If I did, you can put it in the coments. Anyway, that's just a normal conversation with my weird friends. How would you die in a haunted house?