Rose

Okay so some of you know from the Trauma Q and A that Lilly has a sister named Rose. And if you looked in the comments, you probably know some things about her. Well, I drew her.

This was the screenshot I went off of

Okay so I'ma say some things about her

Okay so I'ma say some things about her. She is nineteen years old, she's Lilly's stepsister, her parents were also abusive to her which caused her to do bad stuff that landed her in jail. Her crimes are theft, theft of police car, drug abuse, illigel back alley  deals, and a bunch of other stuff. No she's not a murderer let me get that out of the way.

She hung around bad people and used her anger about her parents in the wrong way. But she would much rather be in jail for life then go back and live with her parents.

She regrets what she did and through the years, stopped doing drugs. She has two tattoos. One, (on her right shoulder) is a rose with a vine curleling down her arm. The other one on her left shoulder is the phrase "All Roses Have Their Thorns"

She can't wait to get out of jail and go back to her step-siblings. She wants to protect them. She knows they exists, she has just only seen them two times. Once before Noah was born, and once when he was a toddler. Dont ask what age Lilly would be cause that's too much math for my head right now XD.

The twist? No one informed her that Lilly was dead.

The Parents: mkay so I know that its scientifically proven that Red hair and Blue eyes are super rare cause both of the parents have to have them. WELL THIS IS A DANG BOOK ABOUT DEMONS SO ARE YALL READY FOR SCIENCE TO GET YEETED OUT THE WINDOW??? *puts Science and logic into a catapult* *yeets it out the window*

Aight now that that's done, her parents look like this.

Mom: straight Red hair and blue eyes.

Dad: Brown hair and blue eyes.

For Lilly's and Noah's parents:

Mom: Blonde hair and green eyes.

Dad: Brown hair a blue eyes cause it's the same jerk as Rose's dad.

Anywho. Hoped that helped!