Ya'll have to listen to these songs.

Okay so two songs. The first one I'm gonna put in is one that I just put in my newest updated chapter of My Purple Headphones. And if you read it, don't be mad at me. I was crying while I wrote it too. Partly because I was listening to this song on repeat. It's called Turning Out by AJR

Listen to the whole thing. It's beautiful. And I can relate to it. Many thanks to my brother who is obsessed with AJR and Twenty One Pilots who got me into these songs. 

The next one is a top song. I started listening to it a while ago and I'm still obsessed with it. I can rap most of the song actually. Except for the really fast part. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you, Kitchen Sink. 

This is probably the only rap song that I know that is both equally beautiful and relateable. Wait till you hear the Nightcore version. I'm trying to figure out how to rap that one but here's what it sounds like. 

Nobody thinks skhridsjfdsabuigahdfkdnkjchdsajfkdj Kitchen Sink kjefjsd cnajkfh dsjfasdkfhasj!

Vrs what it sounds like when I rap the normal version. 

"Nobody thinks what I think. Nobody dreams when they blink think things on the brink of blaspheme I'm my own strength thinks things are after me am I catastrophe I'm a Kitchen Sink. You don't know what that means. Because a Kitchen Sink to you. Is not a Kitchen Sink to me. Okay friend! Are you searching for a purpose! Their might be something might be worthless Their paying something and it might be wordless pointless curses nonsense verses you'll see purpose start to surface no one else is dealing with your demons meaning may be defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend!"

I freaking love that song. 

Anyway, So I'm thinking I might do an edit of Diana from My Purple Headphones. That is the only book on here that I've written that i'm actually proud of. 

Shout out to @Orchid_Rain for reading and commenting on it! You make me happy when I see your comments! 

Anyway, My Purple Headphones is a Realistic Fiction that is heavily based off of my life. There's little Easter eggs in there that actually happened in my life. The characters are based off of people. Amore is based off of Rebecca, Izzy is based off of me and I forgot who Diana is based off of. But anyway, ya'll should check it out. If we can hit 1.2K on here, we can do it on that!

Anyway, how is everyone dealing with Quarantine? I'm doing jussstttt fine! *screams into pillow* yup. Totally fine.