More Character Theme Songs (Oc addition!)

Lizzy: Trees by Twenty One Pilots "I know. Where you stand. Silent. In the trees. And Thats. Where I am. Silent in the trees. I can feel your breath. I can feel my death. I want to know you! I want to see! I want to say!!!!!! Hello. Hello." Hence the social anxiety XD Or Turning Out by AJR "You said I turned out fine! I think I'm still turning out!~" 

Blaze and Lizzy's backstory: Colors by Hasly+Someone You Loved by idk. I think thats how you spell it. "EVERYTHING IS BLUE! HIS PILLS! HIS HANDS! HIS JEANS! AND NOW I'M COVERED IN THE COLORS PULLED APART AT THE SEAMS AND IT'S BLUE~ AND ITS BLUE~" "I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved! But now the day bleeds! Into nightfall! And your not here to get me through it all! I let my guard down! And then you pulled the rug! I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved!

Lizzy, Rebecca and Nia (plus Viper to. You know what, lets just go with whoever is my friend.) I'm Gonna Show You Crazy by Bebe Rexha. THE CLEAN VERSION I WOULD NEVER LISTEN TO THE ORIGINAL THAT SWEARS LIKE A SAILOR! "LOCO! MANIAC! SICK KID! PSYCHOPATH! I'M GONNA SHOW YOU I'M GONNA SHOW YOU CRAZY!"

Diana (from My Purple Headphones): Three Thirty by AJR "Listen to my aching heart. Quick before you skip this song. We are human after all! And we dont stay for long." 

This next one is a Gravity Falls oc my friends (Rebecca is one of them. She came up with this one.) came up with. 

Mary Cipher the younger sister of Bill with Penny another Gravity Falls oc that I came up with: Stand Out Fit In by One Ok Rock "Big boys don't cry shoot low aim high! Eat up stay thin! Stand out fit in! Good girls don't fight! Be you dress right! White face tan skin! Stand out fit in! 

Vicky from Into The Night: Rebecca came up with this oc so I asked her for the information. She says Meet Me On The Battlefield. "Meet me on the battlefield. Even in the darkest night. I will be your sword and shield. Your camouflage and you will be mine! Echos as the shots ring out! We may be the first to fall! Everything could stay the same or we could change it all! Meet me on the battlefield." She also said Centuries by Fall Out Boy. But she spelled it Fall Out Boys which I thought was hilarious. You probably all know that one. She also said You Can't Stop The Girl by Bebe Rexha. "You can't stop the girl from going! You cant stop the girl from knowing! The truth will set you free~!"

Minnie from Into The Night: I came up with this so I guess it's my turn. I'ma go with Karma by AJR. But not in a serious way. Mostly in a sarcastic Percy way. I can imagine her rolling her eyes while singing this or fake crying. "Why?? Are you asking me why?? My days and nights are filled with disappointments! (at this part I can imagine her voice dripping with sarcasm and fake crying while Vicky is just waiting for her to be done) Fine! Oh no everything's fine! (I can imagine her rubbing her temples at this part) I don't know why I booked today's appointment!"

Silena the very first oc I've ever made: Sit Still Look Pretty by idk who sorry. "Oh I don't know what you've been told but this gal right heres gonna rule the world! Yeah cause I don't wanna be. No I don't wanna see. No I don't wanna sit still look pretty!"  

Minka my Kane Chronicles oc: Freaks by idk who again. "Come to the land of the lost and lonely dont be afraid we'll be one big family! Of freaks! Like you! And meh!"

If you want to, I can do a whole chapter about the oc's with Silena. Their actually one of my favorites. Their actually apart of a bigger universe and a story I'm writing with Rebecca and Nia. 

BYE MA FRIES!!