STORY TIME!

Okay so Story time. 

Yesterday I was texting my cousin (I'll abbreviate with L for me and C for her.) and so I sent her this picture with the caption "Why do I find this cute?" 

) and so I sent her this picture with the caption "Why do I find this cute?" 

And after that she was all 

C: Awwweee! 

C: Wait. 

C: What am I thinking? 

C: Its adorable in a morbid way. 

L: Ikr?? At first I was all "BILL MURDERED PINE TREE!" But now I know exactly what happened.... BILL DOESN'T APPROVE OF WENDIP SO HE DRENCHED BOTH OF THEM IN KETCHUP!

C: .... Oh my gosh your hilarious to listen to.

L: Wait no. its not Ketchup. Its jam. Strawberry jam. Mabel spiked it with Mabel juice to see what would happen and Bill has always wanted to see what human Jam tasted like. Dipper warned him that Mabel had spiked it with Mabel Juice but he didn't listen. After Bill got high on Mabel juice, he woke up like that with no memory on what happened. 

C: HOW DO YOU GET HIGH ON MABEL JUICE?!

L: Its also spiked with Smile Dip. Bill stole Dipper's hat while he was high on a mix of Mabel Juice, jam, and Smile Dip. Dipper got mad and started to throw jam at him. Bill fought Back but when it got too messy, Stan made them go outside. They somehow ended up on the roof and Dipper and Mabel both got high as well. 

C: Oh okay. 

And it was probably the best texting conversation I've ever had with someone XD