Why Romeo and Juliet is stupid

Okay so if any of you guys don't know, me and Viper are reading Romeo and Juliet in English.

And it's stupid.

Extremely. Stupid.

It's like Shakespeare took logic and then yeeted it out the window.

Now, I will grab any opportunity I get to make fun of it.

And we had worksheets to do with it.

So here are some things I desperately wanted to put on them but didn't cause i didn't wanna get a bad grade.

~I forgot what the question was but it was something about Romeo and it's two friends. You know, one of them dies. But anyway. I wanted to put "Romeo was hanging with da boiis" cause that would have been epic.

~"Romeo Romeo. Why art thou stupid Romeo?"

~"Romeo is too dramatic. I mean, he just got banished and now he's crying on the floor. All this so called 'man' needs now is some chocolate ice cream."

~"DUDE FRIAR LAWRANCE JUST ROASTED ROMEO!!!"

~"bruh Juliet says their takeing things too fast and then literally like, ten seconds later they get married??? THIS GIRL IS A YEAR YOUNGER THEN ME!! SHES FRICKEN THIRTEEN!!!"

~"Brruuhhh Tybalt. You need to chill."

~"Friar Lawrence could literally kill a person and therefore he's the best character in the whole play."

~"WHY. U. NO. HAVE. LOGIC???"

~"Wait. So Romeo is like. Seventeen... And Juliet is thirteen... And their married.... WHAT. THE. WORD I CANNOT SAY IS WRONG WITH THIS PLAY!?!"

that's pretty much it. I basically just told you the whole story XD.

 I basically just told you the whole story XD

WILL IS MY BABY!!

anyway.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON MA FRIES!!