Ow. That was my heart

Okay so today I went and saw Onward with my dad and my mental state is about as stable as the Athena Parthenon strapped on a drained Nicos back.

Have any of you seen it yet? It's really cute and my dad wants to own it. Me too. Seriously it's different from other Pixar movies because it teaches a good lesson on family and I am having a mental breakdown. You know thoes moments when your really tired and like everything makes you emotional? Well that's me right now. Oh jeez. Welp. This just proves my mental state is not ready for book nine of OHSHC. Prepare for the phone call during my math class Viper when I get to whatever part the real real drama begins.

On a different note, I've been wanting to do this for a while but I forget. Here are some inside jokes I have with my friends. See if you can figure them out.

-This one is with all of my friends. If I know you in real life, you probably know what this term means. Even my mom thinks it's funny. (hi again mom) one word. Sweaty. I'll just say that my friend will read a book no matter what. Even if it's bad.

-Me and Vipers "secret" handshake. I can't do it on here tho. *whatcha says plays*

-Barney the whale and Patatoe the goat.

-This isn't as much as an inside joke as much as it's something that happens all the time because for some reason Viper is obsessed with this quote. I recently got her into Gravity Falls (she's on the second season) and her favorite thing to say whenever I even mention a loophole is (she always says this) "I THINK WE JUST FOUND OUR LOOPHOLE!! LITERALLY!! WHOP WHOP!"

-I WILL EAT THE COMMENERS SPRINKLES!!

That's all I can think of right now. On another different note, who else votes that out of most of t cartoon fandoms, Over The Garden Wall has the most depressing fanart

Cause it does.

Okay bye

If chu are a VISCO girl out there, this is a joke XD