Aight so we have a SVTFOE rant in here. Time to ad a MV rant.

I summoned you cause your the only person on here that I know reads Micheal Vey.

So yeah. Almost done with Hunt For Jade Dragon. 

I may or may not be kind of pissed at Nichelle but you know. 

Aight lets get into the real tea. 

SPOILER WARNING

Okay so let me paint the picture here for you. Its ten at night. I have my light on and I'm sitting in my bed. I'm actually tired right now but instead, my nerdy brain decided to get in a chapter (or two) of HFJD. And I actually regret it cause I read the chapter where they went to the night market. And just to be clear here, I actually gave Nichelle a second chance! But I was obviously wrong!

To be honest, I actually knew that it was Tara being replaced by Taylor. I mean, I thought it was a possibility when they were at the night market. But when Micheal tried to kiss her and she was shocked, thats when I knew it was Tara and not Taylor. 

Now, I've been mostly calm throughout this rant chapter. But thats cause I havn't talked about the real tea. *inhale* 

NICHELLE HOW COULD YOU!!?! THEY TOOK YOU FROM YOUR JOB AT A TACO STAND, MICHEAL DID HIS BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE INCLUDED AND WAS PRETTY NICE TO YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU DO IN RETURN???? YOU GO BACK TO HATCH, TELL HIM WHERE THE ELECTROCLAN IS HIDING, INCLUDEING THEIR ROOM NUMBERS, AND ON TOP OF IT ALL, HELPS KIDNAPS TAYLOR!

I JUST CANNOT WITH THIS GIRL!

LIKE-

NO.

I LEGIT THOUGHT SHE HAD A CHANGE OF HEART. BUT NOoooOOOOoooOOO! SHE HAD TO BECOME AN "EAGLE" AGAIN!

Okay children lesson time! Never say "You see everything anyway you perv!" To someone who can literally see everything. Why yes that is the only quote I can remember from that book. No I don't know whats wrong with me but thanks for asking. 

Mkay Richard Paul Evans is known for writing books my Grandma reads. My mom likes them too. Their like, romances or something I don't know. I just know that a lot of them were written in Christmas. All I know, is that their really touching and stuff. I think he's written religious books before? Idk I don't really pay attention to the stuff my mom reads. 

Anyway thats not the point. The point is.. WHAT THE HAY HAY RICHARD PAUL EVANS??? I MEAN, I EXPECTED THIS BOOK TO BE DARK, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO DESCRIBE IN DETAIL WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE EATEN BY MORE THEN A THOUSAND RATS!!! AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF TWO GIRLS WHO ARE GOING TO BE EATEN BY THE RATS!!!! I MEAN, WHAT THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS BRO???

I mean, I read that chapter this morning and I literally cringed. It was just so... *shudders* 

Keep in mind my brother and mom both read this series all the way through and my mom LOVED it. 

It all makes sense now. 

Aight but can we just talk about how sad the ending of Battle Of The Ampere was? I mean, Poor Jack! I never thought I would feel bad for a bully before. I had literal tears in my eyes when I read the part where they celebrated Wade's birthday and then read part of his blog out loud. And I read this at eleven at night!

But BOTA is not the focus right now. The focus is how incredibly impossible RPE makes the whole 'breaking into the Starxcourse (is that how you spell it? Sorry) to save Jade Dragon' seem. heh. *Soos voice* and I thought breaking into the Ampere was hard! 

Okay now lets talk about Nichelle again. She left the rest of the group to die. Not only did they send Elgen guards to get them, they sent the Lung Li. DA FRIGGIN LUNG LI!!! 

Now, if you don't care about spoilers and havn't read the books, the Lung Li and like, these super ninja people who are hardcore and they are very loyal to the bad guys. So once these dudes showed up, my first thought was "WELP! THEIR SCREWED!"

This series is going to be the death of me I swear. 

Anywho. 

There will probably be more of these if the series stays how it is. 

Anywho. 

BYE MA BAGELS!